How come i cant see any videos? :(

• Alright i live in sweden and have been a fan like all of you of funimation and just recently i wanted to go onto their site and when i did i got greeted by: This video isn't available in your country…....... seriously! is this a joke! why leave like the whole of europe out of watching your videos!? Its the same thing with thier app... also not available in my country....

If this post actually reaches out to someone at funimation please allow somebody to watch videos instead of just people from the us.. -_-

• Unfortunately, Funimation only has streaming rights for the US and Canada. I'm sorry. :(

• @paige62182:

Unfortunately, Funimation only has streaming rights for the US and Canada. I'm sorry. :(

To be fair, often Funimation does have rights for more than just the US and Canada, but providing videos to other countries isn't what their business is structured around.

Anyone outside the US and Canada should try Funimation's YouTube channel, as some series there have been known to be available to countries outside the US and Canada (although still restricted on a geographical basis, subject to Funimation's actual license).