Minerva dub

• Any guesses on who will voice Minerva for the dub?

• Likely someone who has not been used yet.

• I'm hoping for Rachel Robinson.

• I'm surprised Morgan Garrett hasn't been cast as a notable character yet considering Tyler Walker gave her, her first big role in anime and breakthrough debut (Seraphim in Is This a Zombie?)

That being said I wouldn't be surprised if Stephanie Young (Karen Lilica) voiced Minerva since some VAs have voiced numerous characters throughout different arcs if the parts were smaller

• Excluding voice actors making their debut and repeats, this is my guess on who will be Minerva:

1. Martha Harms
    2. Morgan Garrett
    3. Rachel Robinson
    4. Whitney Rodgers

• completely forgot about Whitney. hope to hear her in something soon

• Two other possibilities I can think of are Carli Mosier and Anastasia Munoz.

While Anastasia Munoz already has a role in Fairy Tail as Young Elfman, it's still possible she could play Minerva since she hasn't used her more natural voice yet.

• I'm sure that someone might potentially declare Kate Bristol to be a possible candidate, but I would like her to be the dub voice for Sayla instead.

• Don't rule out people who've already voiced characters in the show. I know the staff strives to find new voice actors for every new character, but that rule has been broken several times, especially if the actor used a different voice, or played a minor or young character (e.g., Leah Clark as Mavis and Young Lyon, Mike McFarland as Nab and Vidaldus, Lindsay Seidel as Romeo and Angel, Ian Sinclair as Bora and Kawazu). I'm sure it can be done once more.

That said, we can also consider Stephanie Young (who played one-time character Karen) and Anastasia Munoz (who played Young Elfman) as suitable candidates. A tip of the hat to those who shared my thoughts.

• FUNimation just premiered some of the newer Fairy Tail episodes at Katsucon today. As I guessed before, Minerva's dub voice actress according to the credits is indeed Anastasia Munoz.

• Why, Funimation, why!?!? Why didn't you elect her and not Rachel Robinson!? Did I not specifically ask you to cast Rachel Robinson in the role!? She did an amazing job as Zorin Blitz, she would have been a perfect Minerva! But no! You put Anastasia Munoz in instead! Now I know she's a good actress, but so is Robinson! Why did you gyp her, just why!?!?!?

At least they might cast her as Kyouka.

• there are probably many reasons. best one i can think of was that she didn't audition or was unable to audition for the role when Tyler was looking for someone to play Minvera

• @iamshodan:

Why, Funimation, why!?!? Why didn't you elect her and not Rachel Robinson!? Did I not specifically ask you to cast Rachel Robinson in the role!? She did an amazing job as Zorin Blitz, she would have been a perfect Minerva! But no! You put Anastasia Munoz in instead! Now I know she's a good actress, but so is Robinson! Why did you gyp her, just why!?!?!?.

! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Wrx6eQZ1E
    ! :P

Also Rachel lives in LA, and she may not be able to transport back and forth to Dallas as often as Todd, Cherami, and Seitz do.

• I don't really touch myself at night, it's just after hearing Robinson's performance on Zorin Blitz, I thought she would be able to pull off Minerva as well, and I would have loved to hear that.

• @iamshodan:

I don't really touch myself at night,

!

• Oh, I was right, you are a misandric troll.

• I was making fun of the fact that you specifically pointed out that you do not masturbate after sundown (which seems to imply that you masturbate during the day, which might be more disturbing). I assume you were trying to say misandrous, which is technically a British word, but is still better than misandric, which is not a real word. I don't appreciate the fact that you take offense to my visual joke, but you seem to have missed the Family Guy joke as well, so I'm not adverse to letting you continue to do your own thing

I'd recommend avoiding neologisms coined by misogynistic apologists before you accuse me of hating myself, champ

• To return back on topic, I personally thought Anastasia Munoz was perfect for Minerva

• @Riles:

I don't appreciate the fact that you take offense to my visual joke, but you seem to have missed the Family Guy joke as well

You're right. I did.

@Riles:

I'd recommend avoiding neologisms coined by misogynistic apologists before you accuse me of hating myself, champ

Oh, dear god, not this again!

@kaiser11492:

To return back on topic, I personally thought Anastasia Munoz was perfect for Minerva

Wonder how she'll pull of Zorin Blitz, then.

• @Iamshodan & Riles:

Alright you two, COOL IT.

No more insults at each others' expense. If it happens again you're gettin' a whoopin'. -_-

• Anastasia Munoz was nominated for her role as Koko Hekmatyar in Jormungand: Perfect Order. She did a great job, so I'm sure she could pull Minerva off quite well. So, did her Minerva and Koko voices sound similar?