Heaven's Lost Property Idea (Could Continue Season 3) *** CAUTION SPOILERS ***

• For the past four days I have been watching Heaven's Lost Property and just finished the Final. But for some reason I started crying. I have never cried before about a show before. But I was thinking if there was a way to continue the story but make the show different to the manga. But I had some ideas that could work. I am aware the Funimation translates the shows into English, but it would be cool if the development team of the show saw this. (They probably would not) But I do have some ideas that continue the show.

At the end of the movie Ikaros took Tomoki up to the Synapse but she will burn the closer she gets. Tomoki makes it to the Synapse but sadly Ikaros dies. I had an idea that Hiyori the Angeloid of Clockwork can reverse the chip that Ikaros got when attacking the Synapse and the earths removal. The chip forces Ikaros to burn the closer she gets to it. Or Tomoki since he in the Synapse, could work with the lady who made the 1st generation Angeloids to get Ikaros alive.

I had the urge to post this and would be a cool idea I think to continue the show. I am aware that is "Final" But I believe it could be continued into Season 3.

• I guest SpacemanHardy going have make a "Do NOT Request Heaven's Lost Property Season 3" thread soon

• @Zzdog30:

I guest SpacemanHardy going have make a "Do NOT Request Heaven's Lost Property Season 3" thread soon

What do you mean? I was just saying an idea that would be cool to continue the Anime. I'm not requesting. Also Funimation has no control on creating the shows.