Confused about the Queue, what is the point of it?

• Just started using this site and I just added a series to it, and it doesn't seem to do anything. I want to have an option like in Netflix where it will load the next episode, isn't that what a queue is supposed to do? I want to kick back and relax while watching a few episodes without having to go and click on watch next episode, which exits out of fullscreen and then I got to hit play and then go back to fullscreen and make sure the volume meter is max again.

I went to the queue, view all, looked at the list of episodes, tried watching one, and nothing. Is there a way to have it auto play the next episode?

• @lighthawknight:

I went to the queue, view all, looked at the list of episodes, tried watching one, and nothing. Is there a way to have it auto play the next episode?

I believe this is the case: Due to security restrictions, Flash cannot be auto fullscreened when a new player is launched. Netflix is able to get away with this by mainly using Silverlight instead of Flash, and YouTube has some trickery going on in the background that loads a new video into the same player, rather than opening a instance of the player.