Hello everyone

• Hello everyone, I hope you're all well.

I haven't been on a forum since ages ago, but I figured this was the place to talk about awesome anime. Hmm… I'm currently a substitute teacher, but I'm going to graduate school in the Spring for TESOL with the goal to teach English all around the world. I'm not sure what my favourite anime is, probably Welcome to the NHK.

Currently enjoying a hot chocolate and catching up on the new Mushi-shi, trying to stave off this New England cold. What are you all up to?

• Welcome to the forums laser! It is getting cold up here in NH. High of 25°F.

• Hi there Laser. Welcome to the forums. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

• Hi, welcome to the place where people say stuff. I hope you have a lot of stuff to say. Enjoy your stay.

• welcome to the forums. enjoy posting with us and staying out of the cold

• Hello, and welcome! Enjoy your hot chocolate! It's not cold enough here to have that yet.

• Hey Laserx Welcome to the forums. I'm about to drive over an hour to get back to my dorm and there's going to be really bad fog all the way there, yay me.

• Welcome back to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.