Whatever happened to Ward Perry?

• I'm wondering where is the Vancouver-based voice actor Ward Perry. He hasn't had a role since 2009 (his most recent role according to Behind the Voice Actors is Hitoshi Demegawa from Death Note Re-Light: Visions of a God). I am pretty sure that he is either retired from voice acting or is dead now (from anywhere between 2009 and 2014), though considering that Lee Tockar just recently posted a tweet that he's now able to announce that he's voicing Frieza in the Ocean Dub of DBZ Kai after waiting for about 2 years (which means that the Ocean dub began recording around 2012), it's possible that they might have reprised Ward Perry to voice King Yenma, which pretty much means he still might be alive by at least 2012. So far, he has a LinkedIn account, though it seems he's barely used it, though the profile shows that he attended Camosun College from 1988 to 1990, implying that he was born from anywhere within the mid to late 1960s. If, by any chance, he's still alive, I hope he makes a come back to voice acting someday (or at the very least doing voice directing/ADR scriptwriting).

For those who aren't familiar with him, Ward Perry's best known for providing the voices of Turles in the Ocean Dub of Dragon Ball Z: The Tree of Might, Ryu Jose in the original Mobile Suit Gundam, and Savenger in Transformers Energon.