Haruhi Release in broadcast order please!

• I understand funimation got the licence for the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya, and if they could get the english dub released in the broadcast order, as someone who already has a copy i would buy it again. Because Bandai's release was in chronological order and it doesn't work near as well as the broadcast order.

• While there's nothing concrete yet, I can almost guarantee with 99% certainty that FUNi's set is going to mirror Bandai's release and retain the chronological order.

But again, don't quote me on that.

• @SpacemanHardy:

While there's nothing concrete yet, I can almost guarantee with 99% certainty that FUNi's set is going to mirror Bandai's release and retain the chronological order.

The broadcast-order DVDs were only ever released as an extra with the special edition releases, and may have even been sub-only. As far as I can remember, there hasn't even been a broadcast-order release in Japan.

So there's nearly nil chance that FUNi's release will be anything but chronological order. Though I wonder if they'll be able to combine the two series and do a true chronological set.