Funimation shoud take amex payments.

• consumer reports just came out with their ratings for the top prepaid cards and amex bluebird card available at wallmart is #1. no activation fee no monthly fee no deposit fee ect. i will not be upgrading to a primimum account untill funimation accepts the only card i use online. the fee free amex bluebird card.
    i have a preimum crunchyroll account that i have been paying with my bluebird card. as well as my netflix and amazon prime and google play store accounts.

• …I can't tell if this is a suggestion for FUNimation or an advertisement for American Express. O.o

• @bernie1972:

consumer reports just came out with their ratings for the top prepaid cards and amex bluebird card available at wallmart is #1. no activation fee no monthly fee no deposit fee ect. i will not be upgrading to a primimum account untill funimation accepts the only card i use online. the fee free amex bluebird card.
    i have a preimum crunchyroll account that i have been paying with my bluebird card. as well as my netflix and amazon prime and google play store accounts.

American Express charges retailers a larger percentage than either Visa or MC branded cards. This is why many retailers still don't accept Amex, rather than raising prices to make up the difference, which is not insignificant when dealing with thin streaming profit margins.

• That's a shame though, I have been using a BlueBird for entertainment expenditure control, and was looking at grabbing the year deal Funi is currently running but I guess that's out then.

I could just run it through Paypal, but Paypal is only accepted on Monthly? That's odd.