Business Inquires

• Hello, what email address or phone number would I be able to contact for business inquiries to FUNimation?
    And yes, my inquiry is serious.

There seems to be no way of getting in touch with anyone about anything. If anyone in or out of FUNimation could help me with this, I would be most grateful.

Thank you kindly.

• It depends on what the inquiry is? Can you let me know a little more about what you're inquiring about?

• Post omitted.

• @CJ:

It depends on what the inquiry is? Can you let me know a little more about what you're inquiring about?

Did you get my message?

• That's a nischt-nischt.

• Sorry– we had some minor site issues and monitoring the forums isn't my only job. ;)

I got your PM, but it's going to take me a bit to find out who to send your inquiry to and I may have some additional questions. I'll get back to you soon, but probably not before business hours are over today.

• @animenyc:

Did you get my message?

@CJ:

Sorry– we had some minor site issues and monitoring the forums isn't my only job. ;)

I got your PM, but it's going to take me a bit to find out who to send your inquiry to and I may have some additional questions. I'll get back to you soon, but probably not before business hours are over today.

Okay, thank you very much. I'm sorry if I insisted a little too hard, I just thought that you might have missed my proceeding messages.