Anime into live action

• What would be an anime that you would like to see in an live action tv show?

• Honestly, I don't think any of the anime shows that I like would make the cross-medium transition very well. I watched the live-action DragonBall and it was TERRIBLE.

• Baccano and Black Lagoon could both make the transition pretty well, provided they were given decent directors.

• Those are 2 really good choices I would like to see both

• Monster is getting a Live Action TV Series by Del Toro.

• Some things that I think would have a decent chance and being good are:

Another
    Baccano
    Birdy the Mighty Decode
    Black Lagoon
    Claymore
    Crest of the Stars
    Darker Than Black
    Dusk Maiden of Amnesia
    Eden of the East
    The Garden of Sinners
    Gunslinger Girl
    Jormungand
    Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple
    King of Thorn
    Kurenai
    Master Keaton
    Monster
    Moribito
    Noir
    Planetes
    Psycho Pass
    Starship Operators
    Steins Gate
    They Were 11
    Welcome to the NHK

• Gunsmith Cats of course. Probably not as a live-action series, would end up being too expensive and get canned after one season like Fastlane, that is if it even lasted a whole season. So I'd rather have it as a movie instead.

• @LuckySeven:

Gunsmith Cats of course. Probably not as a live-action series, would end up being too expensive and get canned after one season like Fastlane, that is if it even lasted a whole season. So I'd rather have it as a movie instead.

This. THIS!!

OH MY GOD, THIS!!! oOo

• I don't know why, but I've always been drawn to animation more than live-action. Always. I just feel that with the transition, we would lose most of the magic that makes it awesome. That being said, some of the shows y'all have listed would make pretty good live-action shows.

• @paige62182:

I don't know why, but I've always been drawn to animation more than live-action. Always. I just feel that with the transition, we would lose most of the magic that makes it awesome. That being said, some of the shows y'all have listed would make pretty good live-action shows.

Yup, I've always loved animation more than live-action myself. Sometimes to a fault, at least in other people's eyes. There are countless live-action movies and TV shows I haven't seen (much to people's shock) because I would rather watch something animated. Heck I used to us my little bro as an excuse to go see animated movies in theaters so I wouldn't look like some sort of creep. Since sadly people are still judgmental about those kind of things.

• @paige62182:

I don't know why, but I've always been drawn to animation more than live-action. Always. I just feel that with the transition, we would lose most of the magic that makes it awesome. That being said, some of the shows y'all have listed would make pretty good live-action shows.

More potential creative freedom to accomplish more types of stories with less budget for one. Some of the more out-there settings or creatures for stories are much easier to animate than they would be to create in live action.

• @Kruszer:

More potential creative freedom to accomplish more types of stories with less budget for one. Some of the more out-there settings or creatures for stories are much easier to animate than they would be to create in live action.

They can do some pretty amazing stuff with CGI now, but I actually like animated characters better, for the most part. I've always loved cartoons, and as I got older I got into anime. When I was a kid, I would watch Saturday morning cartoons, but when MAS*H came on, I knew it was over, so I would turn the TV off, because I didn't want to watch anything that wasn't animated.

• I've always preferred anime to live action. With all the superhero shows and movies they made or will make within the next 6 years its awesome seeing comics transformed into that. Saying that hopefully if they made any anime or manga into a live action movie or show its made well and not a piece of shit like the live action DBZ movie. Which I haven't seen and probably will never.