XBOX ONE APP??? antime soon ? anyone found anything

• i just got my one and i loved watching funimation on the 360, but i soon found out there is no app on the one???? anybody hear anything?

• Been waiting on an xbox one app since the console was released. Funimation really needs to step up their game and get this done. I prefer to watch tv from my couch, and not my computer. So having an app is key to wether or not I stay subscribed. Feel inclined to just watch hulu or netflix sometimes purely because I don't want to sit at my computer.

• We are working on an Xbox One app. Stay tuned.

• Could you be less vague, please ;)

• If they were more specific on when they expect to release an app then there would be a lot of problems. If they said a general date that an app would be done and there were any delays then people (some people out there) would get very angry and start spamming the forums/support asking why it wasn't released when they said it was expected to be released. (I think something similar happened with the samsung TV app, thats probably why they don't have release dates)

• while were at it,any news on a chromecast,and fire tv version?

• Can you guys work on ps3 & 4 app to?

• We're constantly looking into the development of new apps on new devices and Chromecast is an often requested one. I've not seen very many people request the Fire TV app, it's mostly Apple TV and Chromecast, so you might need to start some kind of a groundswell for that one if you'd like to see it? We're definitely aware that there's a lot of support for the other two, though. We haven't announced any development for those apps yet, though.

We have, however, been pretty clear in some other places on the forum that there's a PlayStation app in the development process. I don't have any further information about the app that I can announce at this time, but we're very excited about it. :)

• It's just my opinion, but Funimation should really consider a revamp of their entire streaming service. If they want to be taken seriously in that regard. The website for example should have a separate site specifically for the viewing of their streaming services, as it stands it can be a little difficult to traverse the site, or even search a particular show without getting a ton of irrelevant search results(when it comes to streaming).

That aside, it has been a year waiting on the Xbox One app. I'm not sure how Funimation handles the development of their apps, but this is borderline ridiculous. The desire for an Xbox One app should have been foreseen long before the consoles release, and an app should have been ready soon after launch.

CJ, please pass this stuff along. I'm sure Funimation would be making a lot more money in Elite streaming subscriptions, if they took the service a little bit more seriously. Right now, it doesn't even begin to compare to other competitors.

• Greatly looking forward to the XONE app! ^__^

• Could FUNI put a hold on future app development, just until the mobile app has been revamped and works flawless? Could you send this request to the execs CJ?

• I really do hope the Xbox one app is released soon. A prime anime streaming competitor just released theirs. To be completely straight forward, I'd rather show some loyalty to the company that brings a lot of the anime over, but when it really comes down to it. Access to the content is important, and right now its limited.

Heres hoping it gets released soon.

• To the hard working Funimation staff. The Xbox One community have been pleading for an app. And have been told many of times that an app is on its way underdevelopment. I understand that it may take time to get the app to work on the Xbone, so I (this may have been said) found that we can use the Internet Explorer app to watch anime. How the app won't play flash or java videos. Go to settings and set it to "Use webpages formatted for mobile devices". This lets you watch anime on Funimation.com on your Xbox One.

I hope this gets word to the rest of the patient users while we wait for the apps completion
    Disclaimer: grammar maybe incorrect this was written later at night and I'm lazy to fix it.
    Hope this makes someones day when they read this and if admins see this post the tip for people so they stop complaining so much.

• @TayTaySean:

To the hard working Funimation staff. The Xbox One community have been pleading for an app. And have been told many of times that an app is on its way underdevelopment. I understand that it may take time to get the app to work on the Xbone, so I (this may have been said) found that we can use the Internet Explorer app to watch anime. How the app won't play flash or java videos. Go to settings and set it to "Use webpages formatted for mobile devices". This lets you watch anime on Funimation.com on your Xbox One.

I hope this gets word to the rest of the patient users while we wait for the apps completion
    Disclaimer: grammar maybe incorrect this was written later at night and I'm lazy to fix it.
    Hope this makes someones day when they read this and if admins see this post the tip for people so they stop complaining so much.

Wow thanks dude, no full screen tho :/

• @TayTaySean:

To the hard working Funimation staff. The Xbox One community have been pleading for an app. And have been told many of times that an app is on its way underdevelopment. I understand that it may take time to get the app to work on the Xbone, so I (this may have been said) found that we can use the Internet Explorer app to watch anime. How the app won't play flash or java videos. Go to settings and set it to "Use webpages formatted for mobile devices". This lets you watch anime on Funimation.com on your Xbox One.

Indeed, thanks for that workaround. I have yet to try it, but feel I might be disappointed if it lacks a full screen option as Soulja reported. Even then, forcing a mobile browser setting just to watch some shows on my xbox(especially if its not full screen) is quite a hassle.

• @CJ:

We have, however, been pretty clear in some other places on the forum that there's a PlayStation app in the development process. I don't have any further information about the app that I can announce at this time, but we're very excited about it. :)

I sure hope this means the PS Vita as well! I was going to suggest it.

• For the moment I'm sticking to my 360, but hopefully soon will be able to both use Crunchyroll and Funimation on my XONE.

• @verokuchan:

Indeed, thanks for that workaround. I have yet to try it, but feel I might be disappointed if it lacks a full screen option as Soulja reported. Even then, forcing a mobile browser setting just to watch some shows on my xbox(especially if its not full screen) is quite a hassle.

you can get full screen if hit LS (left stick) on the video and it will go full screen

• Yes xbox one app please. Looking forward to it. Then my xbox one will have all the apps that i need.

• please hurry

• @josefhiggins:

Could FUNI put a hold on future app development, just until the mobile app has been revamped and works flawless? Could you send this request to the execs CJ?

Development is not worked on linearly. We have several development tracks going on at once that are done by different teams.