Where is Ninja_Shinigami_Mage?

• Guys, we haven't heard from Ninja_Shinigami_Mage since this April, with his last transmission being on the forum for the new Fairy Tail anime:

@Ninja_Shinigami_Mage:

I'm so hyped for the continuation. :D

Already caught the first episode.

But sadly, we didn't hear back from her since. I tried contacting her telling her to give us a response but to no avail. Our forums are getting a bit lonely without him.

• Not just Ninja, but lots of people have left. Sound gave his reasons, obviously, but the others just kind of quietly disappeared. It's really lonely/quiet/slow around here without them. Oh well, life happens.

• Yeah. These forums aren't the same without them. I hope that one day all of them would come back. I miss them so much.

• Well, if they're gone, It's my time to shine.

• Been ridiculously busy, there are threads I surely want to post on, but I have too much going on; lots of OT at work right now, along with my other recreational part time job, playing/practicing bass, actually watching anime/movies and a lot of other fun stuff.

So unlike some people who made a spectacle of their leaving; I don't have any resentment or animosity towards this community, or the anime community by and large for that matter despite some of the aspects that do annoy me from time to time. To be clear; this doesn't change the fact that there are certain well known personalities/critics in the anime community I have absolutely no respect for; and with the appalling and ignorant sentiment they like still to project and convey; I still have no reason to respect them.

I have been talking to some other anime fans on Skype which is a lot of fun. So those who know do me around here, my door is open, let me know via PM if you're interested in talking anime or if you want to talk anime here; drop me a PM, bring up a topic, whatever you want.

As I implied earlier, I would like to participate more on these forums, and hopefully in the near future I might; but I'm not promising anything.

• Yeah, I figured you were really busy, neon. :) Have fun and hopefully we'll still see you around from time to time.

• BTW, where's soundmonkey44? Did he quit or not?

• ^ Yes, Soundmonkey quit. He chose me as his successor.

• Is there any prove he chose you as his successor?

• @Zethus:

Is there any prove he chose you as his successor?

Well, there is the private message that he sent me where he asked me to take over for him. :hmm:

• I wish there's a way to know their e-mail addresses so we could contact them directly and say, "We wish you would contribute to our forums again. We miss you so much."

• @iamshodan:

I wish there's a way to know their e-mail addresses so we could contact them directly and say, "We wish you would contribute to our forums again. We miss you so much."

Eh, I definitely prefer that it's not possible. You could try PMing some of the people you want to talk to, they might have email alerts set up to notify them that they've received a new message.

Life happens, they've probably just moved on or, like neonwalrus, have other things going on.

• @iamshodan:

I wish there's a way to know their e-mail addresses so we could contact them directly and say, "We wish you would contribute to our forums again. We miss you so much."

@Firefly and iamshodan ; If either of you want to talk about anime, feel free to PM me if you"d like; we can talk in there or even on Skype which I got a few months ago; it"s actually pretty neat.

You can also find me on twitter: https://twitter.com/FumingTortoise

@Firefly:

Life happens, they've probably just moved on or, like neonwalrus, have other things going on.

I have been busy and I do get times where I can post more often, right now I"m busy, but wanted to comment on a few things, present my purchases and address this thread. I would actually like to write up the analogies of some great shows I've been watching as of late, but that"ll take a while.

• @iamshodan:

Guys, we haven't heard from Ninja_Shinigami_Mage since this April, with his last transmission being on the forum for the new Fairy Tail anime:

But sadly, we didn't hear back from her since. I tried contacting her telling her to give us a response but to no avail. Our forums are getting a bit lonely without him.

Just for the record, I'm male. lol

I'll definitely try to be on more, but my life is very busy as of late. I'll be around, even if not as often as I'd like to be.

• Sorry. The fact that you have Erza Scarlett as your profile picture is kind of deceiving.

• Having him back has been good but since February 10th, he's vanished once again. Sadly. Looks like we've missed out on him twice.