Hello!

• Hello, everyone. I'm Jack. When I woke up this morning, I didn't think I'd find myself a member of the Funimation community, but here I am. Let me tell you my tale…

It all began a week ago as I was perusing my Netflix selection for anime, and I stumbled upon Fairy Tail. Having always had issues watching subtitled anime, I was overjoyed to find an official dub of Fairy Tail that was easily-accessible. I was a little disappointed that only the first 48 episodes were available, so now that I'm nearing the end of what Netflix can show me, I've decided to search the internet for a way to see the remaining episodes (at least, the ones that have been released in English). That's how I found myself on Funimation. I discovered that I could subscribe at low cost and have access to the first few seasons of Fairy Tail, among other anime series.

So, that's my story. I'm going to try the Android application later. I think I've read somewhere that the iOS one costs money to buy, in addition to the subscription costs, so I'm hoping that the Android one doesn't.

Well... I'm glad to be here!

• Hey Jack, Welcome to the forums.
    Neither The iOS or the Android Apps cost money, all of funimations apps are free.
    however there is an option for non-subscribers to buy a different $10 app so that they see less ads.

• Oh! Okay, that makes sense. I don't have any Apple devices, so I couldn't verify that myself. I do, however, have a subscription, so that means I can watch full episodes without any ads in my application?

Also, thank you for the reply!

• Yeah, you should be able to watch any video completely ad free. There are in a few cases where shows have ads, but that is very rare.

• There's just one thing left I've been wondering about. If I'm watching Netflix, it keeps track of which episode I'm on, and if I decide I can't watch the last ten minutes of an episode before falling asleep, it'll also bookmark my place in the episode, within a five-second margin. Does Funimation's website and/or Android application do this?

• There are 2 apps for Funi. The fee only has selected content. Clips and Trailers with few full vids. The paid app you have access to everything they have the rights to bring to us. The one time payment is worth if for the content your given accesses too. If your a subscriber you don't get the add that come up either. Anyway welcome to the forums. Enjoy posting with us.

• Hello Jack. Welcome to the forums. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

• Well, unless you can make it so I can watch anime faster… I enjoy it too much. Need more anime.

Thank you for the welcome!

• This post is deleted!

• Right now, the History function is not working fully/properly. However, we're working on adding better functionality in an upcoming update.

Everything people have said about the apps are true.

Welcome to the forums!

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.