So who the *bleep* liscenced jojo's bizarre adventure stardust crusaders?

• crunchyroll posted the first three episodes dubbed but what does that mean? who produced and licensed that dub ? is it crunchyroll themselves or viz? does the dub mean we are gonna get home video released or they are only gonna stream it on crunchyroll?

• Language! Please put a quarter in the swear jar.

• First off, please watch your language.

Secondly, Warner Japan was apparently the ones behind the dubbing of those three episodes. They wanted to judge how well American audiences would respond to the series, so they had those three and only those three episodes dubbed as a test. The series itself has not yet been actually licensed, and at this time there are currently no plans for a home video release.

However, never say never. ~_^

• @SpacemanHardy:

First off, please watch your language.

Secondly, Warner Japan was apparently the ones behind the dubbing of those three episodes. They wanted to judge how well American audiences would respond to the series, so they had those three and only those three episodes dubbed as a test. The series itself has not yet been actually licensed, and at this time there are currently no plans for a home video release.

However, never say never. ~_^

I had been really curious about that this whole time honestly. I just judged from the voice cast that it was probably Viz Media who was going to license it. But I actually wasn't aware Warner Japan were the ones who did that.

Here's hoping that the full thing gets a license soon. Actually would prefer for that voice cast to reprise since they were great. Especially Richard Epcar as Joseph that's some stellar casting right there.