Is there streaming of Yu Yu Hakusho on Funimation's site?

• I want to sub to watch it but I don't see a streaming here.

• I just realized that it's not. That's… honestly very strange. YYH is one of FUNi's flagship titles, so it's weird that they're not streaming it here.

....Huh. :hmm:

• Not only is there no streaming for it, it isn't even listed as a show on the site

They probably didn't renew the rights like they didn't with Familiar of Zero, or perhaps they're in the process of trying to renew them and can't legally stream it until a new license is made

• YYH is a money maker, and FoZ wasnt, so unless soemthing drastically changed in a short period of time, letting the license expire is something we wont have to worry about

• Yeah, on an ANNcast a few months back, Lance stated that YYH was one of their evergreen titles, meaning that no matter how old it gets, it will always sell for them. Not to mention the blurays aren't that old just yet.

I'm certain they still have the rights for the show. It's probably just a weird licensing stipulation as to why they're not streaming it. ALTHOUGH…. considering they are streaming their other flagship titles like Dragon Ball and Fullmetal Alchemist, it would certainly be nice if they did.

Also, someone pointed this out to me on Twitter: FUNimation is not currently, nor have they ever, streamed Dragon Ball Kai. The only place you can watch it is on Nicktoons. You'd think that considering Dragon Ball is FUNi's all-time biggest license that they'd have the streaming rights to it, but no. That's just how things roll sometimes, I guess. :hmm:

• @SpacemanHardy:

FUNimation is not currently, nor have they ever, streamed Dragon Ball Kai.

I'm betting Toei won't let them.

• ^ Yeah, when in doubt, blame Toei. They are one of the "quirkier" studios to negotiate with.

• Is anyone else excited about Yu Yu Hakusho coming to streaming on the 15th? It's been a long time since I've seen this show.

• @nubguy:

Is anyone else excited about Yu Yu Hakusho coming to streaming on the 15th? It's been a long time since I've seen this show.

Source? I didn't see it on the news page.

• @darthrutsula:

Source? I didn't see it on the news page.

It's posted on the schedule on page 2.

http://www.funimation.com/schedule

Not sure why they didn't make some sort of announcement lol

• @nubguy:

It's posted on the schedule on page 2.

http://www.funimation.com/schedule

Not sure why they didn't make some sort of announcement lol

Lol wow, what are the chances that I'd Google to see if this was streaming and then this thread pops up and I find out it will be out tomorrow. Thanks for posting the schedule.

• That's awesome lol I didn't know it would pop up on Google, that's pretty cool. You're welcome! I am glad I was able to alert you to the situation. It's been forever since I saw it last, so I'm going to be watching it tonight at midnight lol

• Is this going up on the app soon, I don't watch on their website, is use my ps4 cause my computer sucks. Yu yu hakusho is one of my favorite animes but it isn't on the app yet. This is torture.