Are the sentai filmworks to love ru releases censored?

• its pretty hard to tell these days if the companies are licensing the censored tv version of an anime or the uncensored home video

• If a show is released on home video, it's the home video version. This might be the same as the TV broadcast version, but what you're getting in the home release is what the Japanese market got in their home release

To my knowledge the only (accidental) exception to this is Sankarea. Sentai's releases are all the uncensored version, to my knowledge

• It's uncensored like the Robot Chicken Season sets.

• @Riles:

If a show is released on home video, it's the home video version.

Not always 100% true. There was a recent snafu involving Viz and the home video releases of Nura: Rise of the Yokai. As it turns out, they only got the rights to the broadcast version, put it out on DVD and bluray without telling anybody, and when it was revealed that they didn't in fact release the home video masters, pretty much told their customers to "Deal with it" and dropped the matter without even considering doing a recall or replacement. From what I understand, they've also been guilty of this very same thing with some of the Naruto releases as well.