Happy Halloween!

• Happy Halloween to anyone who celebrates it!

What are your plans/costumes? :3

• I plan on stuffing my face with 50¢ corndogs from Sonic, drinking a fifth of Fireball cinnamon whisky, and finally finishing off the last of Hellsing: Ultimate after 8 years.

• Mmm… Fireball. :)

• I plan to go to work shortly, then do nothing once i get home

• Ill probably go to a friends and play some Texas Hold'em, and maybe watch Ghost In The Shell: Arise later tonight.

• I'm going to a friend's house for a party tonight. I'm suddenly feeling old because all I want to do is crawl into bed with my laptop and watch anime.

• Watching hockey and eating candy tonight. Once the game is over we'll probably watch a movie.

October/Halloween is my favorite time of year, but I haven't been feeling it this year. I watched some Umineko yesterday which helped get me in the spirit a little better, and Legend of Hell House, but otherwise I've been busy with other things and haven't been able to sit down and watch my usual Halloween movies.

• Doing nothing for Halloween.
    Call me a loner.
    Perhaps I'll watch a Horror flick or Two.

• Hi, Halloween has been celebrated by everyone wearing different costumes. On e of these attire might be an anime or any fictional characters that any cosplayer would like to portray or project . A trick or treat is always a part of celebration.