Issue Reporting Thread - OLD

• We mostly want to keep this sub-forum clean for outgoing information but, based on some user suggestions, we have decided to have a single thread available for reporting/discussing new issues in a place where support can easily see the issues being discussed.

In order to make the most of this thread, please read the following rules/suggestions/information:

• Please make sure that the issue you are reporting is not already in the Help forum or the FAQ. This is only for reporting new issues.

• This thread will be periodically cleaned out, as there's likely to be a lot of back and forth and I don't want to confuse old issues and emergent ones.

• The purpose of this thread is NOT necessarily to receive support– we still need you to submit a ticket if you have an issue so that we can track issues and more efficiently work towards resolutions-- this is basically just so you have a place to report issues that you know someone from FUNimation Support will see it, and so that we can communicate more quickly what the status of an issue is as it arises, before we're ready to make an official thread about it.

Again, it cannot be stated enough: All technical support tickets will receive a response. All posts made in this thread may not.

(Old Issue Reporting Thread is here: http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?4556)

• I would like to report that I'm having an issue with posting the comments in the News Section (Twin Tail Contest). I tried to post 3 times and they won't show up, I even tried to refresh the page and it still won't show up. I want to comment there to qualify for the contest before the contest is over! :(

• @Dark Absol - The issue was with the space in your username. If you would like, I can either change your username to something else entirely, or put the space back in after the contest, but you should be able to comment now.

Please give it a shot. :)

• @CJ:

@Dark Absol - The issue was with the space in your username. If you would like, I can either change your username to something else entirely, or put the space back in after the contest, but you should be able to comment now.

Please give it a shot. :)

When I clicked the News Section and saw the Twin Tails Contest article, I saw the comment counter at 22 (as I'm seeing right now), so I clicked the link to Twin Tails Contest page, then the comment counter reverts back to 19, the same counter as it was when I first tried to comment.

I used the alternative by going to FUNI's facebook and commented there (yes, it worked there). So, if possible, if there's any comment(s) of mine there that I cannot see, but the mods can see, please delete those in Twin Tails Contest comment page (Funimation.com, not the facebook one), seeing as I don't want to disqualify myself since I did comment on FUNI's facebook.

If possible, I would like to request to change my old username to new one. I have a new username in my mind that I want (yes, it's the one without any spaces).

• @Dark_Absol2 - You don't have any comments hiding on the blog that I can see. :) Please make a ticket if you haven't already and let me know what you want to change your username to. Please give us 2-3 options, just in case the first one is taken. :)

• @CJ:

@Dark_Absol2 - You don't have any comments hiding on the blog that I can see. :) Please make a ticket if you haven't already and let me know what you want to change your username to. Please give us 2-3 options, just in case the first one is taken. :)

I sent you the username change request via PM.

Good to know that I don't have any comments in that blog when I already did comment on its facebook. I already did sent them the ticket, so will have to wait about 2-3 days for that to be fixed (or maybe not).

• just found out about this site today.. Already have a yearly cruchyroll so not sure if i am willing to pay another $60 but was going to take a look. first off the fact i had to create an account to even look at free stuff is annoying. and all i now get is a black box for 5+ min before giving up or a territory error (i am in California) 10+ refreshes no luck unlike what your help post says. Looking at the review for your android app I am really wondering if this service is worth anything..

• @FlameHazeSnS - You should be all set. ;)

@trueglich - You shouldn't have to make a free account to see free content unless the content is TV-MA age-gated, and the only reason we make you create an account for that is because it has to be age-gated.

Can you please make a ticket about your issue at http://www.funimation.com/support with any of the Video reason codes? Please let us know your browser type and version number and whichever issue you are experiencing more frequently (or which issue with which browser). I'm particularly interested in working with you on this because I have never once seen a user get a blank screen AND the territory issue at the same time, so your set up might lead to a break through in one or the other of the issues. Thanks!

• I've logged a ticket for my specific instance, but is there a known issue with the "Update Payment Method" page? I tried to follow the pdf for switching from monthly to yearly billing, but following that link leads me to a broken Netsuite.com page (https://checkout.netsuite.com/c.3335099/Shop/EVSinformation.ss?_ga=1.51248169.1670930505.1415733997). The header and menu bar populates but none of the page content does. Interestingly, clicking on the "My Account" link on that page takes you to "dev-www.funimation.com", which sounds like a staging environment or something, rather than the production site. I've tried this using multiple browsers on multiple machines on multiple networks, with the same result each time.

• @funisub2:

is there a known issue with the "Update Payment Method" page?

There is now. ^_^

Thank you for your report.

• I don't know if this is an issue or not but the site is advertising Attack on Titan LE for 75% off but it is only displaying it as 55% off.

• Can you tell me where you saw the advertisement that said it should be 75% off?

• I'm having a problem with my shopping cart, by accident I put in 2 of the same BD/DVD anime combo and when I try to update it to 1 it remains as 2. I tried removing both items altogether, though they remain on the shopping cart.

• @supracom8 - unfortunately, I can't really do tech support on the ordering process part of the site. :(

You can try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and see if that resolves the issue, though that may erase EVERYTHING in your cart.

I'll be happy to get some more information about this issue for you tomorrow morning, but I have a feeling this is more pressing than that. ;)

• Yeah 1 of the items is a cyber monday deal. Thank you for the quick reply, I still have an hour before the deal ends so let me try clearing my browser's cache. :)

• I keep trying to place an order, but I keep getting the message, "We were unable to authorize this purchase with the credit card information given. Please go back and check the accuracy of the information provided."

I have checked and re-entered my information twice already and have tried checking out on two different browsers, but I still keep getting the message. My credit card is perfectly active and I just used it to purchase an Elite Membership beforehand.

• I managed to get to the check out area but I'm faced with a new error. Apparently my address is invalid, although it is in fact my address and I'm in the U.S.

• @CJ:

Can you tell me where you saw the advertisement that said it should be 75% off?

Well first I got an email from funimation which states that the Attack on Titan Part One, Limited Edition Blu-Ray/DVD Combo is 75% off the SRP. Also it says so here :

"http://www.funimation.com/p/saleutm_source=Home_Page&utm_medium=Spotlight&utm_content=Free_Shipping&utm_campaign=CyberMondaySale"

EDIT: that link doesn't seem to work on the forum but it is an funimation promotion on the front page of the site

I want to pick off both LE seasons if they are both on sale.

• @gordanham - I have sent you a mail to attempt to resolve this issue. Please let me know if it resolves the issue so I can close out your ticket.

@supracom8 - I have sent you a mail to attempt to resolve this issue. Please let me know if it resolves the issue so I can close out your ticket.

• @stedos - I think it's been brought back in line with the advertisement at this time. Please take a look. :)

Also, obviously at least some of the Cyber Monday deals are still currently available. I have not been given any information on when these deals will be ending.

• @CJ:

@stedos - I think it's been brought back in line with the advertisement at this time. Please take a look. :)

Also, obviously at least some of the Cyber Monday deals are still currently available. I have not been given any information on when these deals will be ending.

Its still 55% off or did you mean that the advertisement changed back to reflect that it was suppose to be 55% off?