I noticed they're getting it straitened out.

• I just saw episodes 1 & 2 scheduled for a dub stream on November 25, and sub for the rest. I can only assume that means they got their hands on the other version they wanted to begin with.

• It would seem so. Some are expecting to see the physical release as early as February, but that's still speculation at this point.

Nice to see such a quick turnaround on this. Too bad they couldn't fix Sankarea this quickly.

• Most likely this is the case. Now only if they can do this for Sankarea and Evangelion 3.0 (3.33).

• Well Amazon says its coming out Feb 3 so here's hopping that stays solid

Looks like Sankarea might finally be getting there since the subs are on the schedule for end of December probably meaning replacing the broadcast versions with the uncensored ones (though with the exception of some dangling intestines it never looked like there was much in the way of censorship )

• @8hatman8:

Well Amazon says its coming out Feb 3 so here's hopping that stays solid

Looks like Sankarea might finally be getting there since the subs are on the schedule for end of December probably meaning replacing the broadcast versions with the uncensored ones (though with the exception of some dangling intestines it never looked like there was much in the way of censorship )

And boobs. Don't forget the boobs.

• @8hatman8:

(though with the exception of some dangling intestines it never looked like there was much in the way of censorship )

If I remember correctly, it was one shower scene with Rea (no boobs, just a bare butt) and one bath scene with Ranko. Other than that there isn't anything besides the aforementioned gore, unless they included the two other OVAs this time around