Why so many people love cosplay

• Some people will spend a ton of money on construction or commissioning custom creations. Many others are just starting out and don't necessarily abide by hard and fast rules regarding construction. They just want to express their love for these characters and show off some artistic skill. Which brings me to my next point. [is not all about the competition or the cash, but it's nice when you get it.
    Stryker says, "It all becomes worth it when you walk up on stage and people cheer for your hard work; or when you're walking around and hundreds of flashes follow you to capture a beautiful moment in time." South Carolina cosplayer Jessica says that](is not all about the competition or the cash, but it's nice when you get it.
    Stryker says, ) [is a great way to connect with other fans. For Alexa, it's just something to do with her friends.](is a great way to connect with other fans. For Alexa, it's just something to do with her friends.)

• I'm sorry, but this seems to me to be a thinly veiled advertisement for your website. And seeing as not only do we not allow advertisement links here in the forums, but this topic is also posted in the wrong thread entirely, I'm going to lock this and the other topic up.

Please remember not to post links to advertisements in the future.