Hey. Hey. FUNi? Hey. Got Some Questions For Ya. Some Nice, Peaceful Questions.

• When will the dang Steins;Gate movie be out?!?! WHEN?

I know you have the rights! Don't try to hide it! You've had the rights since late August! Don't try to lie to me! Dub it and get some edition with premium stuff in it and I'll shove triple the regular price down your throat!

And while you're at it, license "The Girl Who Leapt Through Time". No?

How about the release for "Evangelion 3.33"? What's that you say? 10 years, you say? What, no? 30 YEARS? Wait what? NEVER? Please finish re-dubbing it.

You may call me impatient but I call myself the majority for all of these.

Then just get the Steins;Gate movie out!

-Boss

NOTE: It seems that some people are incapable of taking a joke nowadays. So yes, this thread was playing out in a spoof fashion just to show what I would want FUNimation to release/license soon.

• You have an interesting idea of what peaceful means. Funi liscenses shows they believe will sell. Telling them to get a show won't do anything. If they have the rights, they'll dub it when they can and complaining on the forums won't speed them up. As for calling yourself the majority,you're a whole one person.

• @ForlornBeliever:

You have an interesting idea of what peaceful means. Funi liscenses shows they believe will sell. Telling them to get a show won't do anything. If they have the rights, they'll dub it when they can and complaining on the forums won't speed them up. As for calling yourself the majority,you're a whole one person.

You realize that title was a joke right? And that this entire thread was just a spoof way to show what stuff I would like them to release and license soon? And that I knew that making this spoof thread wouldn't even change anything they do?

Also, what I mean that I am the majority is quite simple. I mean that some of my opinions the majority of people believe in. One of the most popular opinions I have is that Evangelion 3.33 should be released soon. Most fans want it to be out.

Learn to take a joke.

• There are specific threads for pretty much everything you asked about. Trying to pass this as a joke is a sad attempt to make up for a pointless rant. But I've made my point and answered your questions so there's no need for me to continue.

• @bossman12340:

You realize that title was a joke right? And that this entire thread was just a spoof way to show what stuff I would like them to release and license soon? And that I knew that making this spoof thread wouldn't even change anything they do?

Learn to take a joke.

• @ForlornBeliever:

There are specific threads for pretty much everything you asked about. Trying to pass this as a joke is a sad attempt to make up for a pointless rant. But I've made my point and answered your questions so there's no need for me to continue.

Oh my…

"Trying to pass it off". Are you kidding me? The title and my sentence structure in the post weren't enough to convince you that I intended this as a joke from the start? Hm.

• This post is deleted!

• Yeeeeeeeeeah…. This is quickly escalating out of control. For the sake of everyone here, I'm gonna go ahead and lock this up before something bad happens. :hmm: