Anyone out there?

• Okay. I know that people get busy, and we are not exactly at the end of this recession, but…. Does anyone know where all of the English voice actors went to? We're they fired? Are they on strike? Did they all just up and walk out? Point being... What has Funimation been doing these past couple of years? No English dubs, and WHAT is with all of the censoring? Have the Japanese become little pansies, or has Funimation taken some moral stand against big, beautiful, bouncy, aesthetically pleasing breasts (complete with nipples please)? In closing. We the Otaku of the United States of America ask this one favor... please, discontinue the douche-baggery. We like to WATCH our anime. If we were going to read it, we would just stick to the manga. Thank you and good evening.

• the hell are you smoking? Funimation has been doing the same thing they have been doing for the last 20 years: licensing and dubbing anime. They haven't stopped. what on earth makes you think they did ?

the censoring comes from Japan, that's how it's broadcasted on TV over there, and it's what's is given to funimation for their simulcasts. it's later removed on DVD/BD, which is also given to funimation for their DVD/BD releases

• While they haven't stopped dubbing, they have slowed down in the past year. It seems that Attack on Titan dub has been the focus for much of their time for 2014. Not a lot of dub content was released this year and with the year nearing a close, I doubt we'll see anything released in Nov/Dec.

As far as censoring goes, Simulcast censorship is a Japan television thing. Censorship is removed once Funi obtain the video/home licensing rights.

• @josefhiggins:

While they haven't stopped dubbing, they have slowed down in the past year. It seems that Attack on Titan dub has been the focus for much of their time for 2014. Not a lot of dub content was released this year and with the year nearing a close, I doubt we'll see anything released in Nov/Dec.

Nov/Dec is bringing us High School DxD 2, more One Piece, and Fairy Tail, GITS Arise, and Index 2 part 2.

Including what I just listed, that's 35 new dubbed releases for the year. that count does not include Classics or SAVE re-releases or recent rescues the like the upcoming Bebop release. if that is indeed less than last year, I doubt it's by much

• I think its been pretty slow too. Thats only about 3 a month and for me that like 2-3 a month compared to thier 4-5 a month matching sentai. Its probably due to all the release and site issues like Evangelion 3.33, Sankerea, bento, etc. But even Sentai has slowed down this year releasing 2-3 a month. Just gotta hope next year picks up. Dont know what sentais issue is with thier slow down though. I just know my anime fund is over flowing compared to last year and I put the same amount to the side. Im really kinda surprised considering I bought all the expensive CE that everyone put out except that gurren laggen release.

• I'm going to address your concerns one at a time, boomcicle:

1. No the voice actors are not on strike. There have been tons of English dubs from FUNimation over the past few years. I have absolutely no idea whatsoever why you would come to the conclusion that there haven't been.
    2. The censoring is only an issue with the simulcasts. You have to remember that these shows first play on Japanese television, and some things (such as nudity) they simply can't show. And until the home video release, these broadcast masters are the only version that exist, so that is what is given to FUNi to simulcast. Once the DVD is released, almost all of the shows in question will have the unedited, uncensored version.
    3. FUNimation still licenses plenty of shows with big, beautiful, bouncy, aesthetically pleasing breasts (complete with nipples, as well) so to think that they've somehow taken some sort of moral stance against such makes me scratch my head in bewilderment. Have you just not been following FUNimation's licenses recently?

In short, this "douche-baggery" that you are accusing FUNimation of simply does not exist. Seeing as your questions have been answered and as I can see nothing good coming from this thread in the long run, I'm going to close this topic up. Thank you and good evening. :)