Girls Und Panzer Questions

• First. When will the Girls Und Panzer OVA be dubbed? I know of Reverse Importation, where the general rule of thumb is that an anime is not dubbed until 12-18 months after the final volume of that anime in released in Japan. Except, this is an ova, not a series, and most likely only one volume, so there shouldn't be much fear of Reverse Importation. That being said, it is only an OVA, when it is dubbed, will it be released, or will we have to wait until Girls Und Panzer the Movie is aired then dubbed?

Second, when will Girls Und Panzer the Movie be aired? My Anime List stated "According to the "The Ibaraki Shimbun" paper, the movie is a direct sequel to the TV anime." and it also says it'll be aired 2014. So when? Was that just an estimation which was wrong, and it will be aired in 2015? And will it take so long to dubbed, for the same reason as the OVA ^ I mean, it's just a movie, they don't break that up into volumes, do they?

Thirdly, is there a chance that Girls Und Panzer OVA, "Girls und Panzer: Shoukai Shimasu!", Girls und Panzer: Akiyama Yukari's Tank Course, and Girls und Panzer Picture Drama will be dubbed and bundled into one dvd like Girls Und Panzer Specials?

• unknown. follow Sentai's social media (twitter, tumbler, Facebook) for updates when they have updates to share

• Has Funi licensed Girls Und Panzer? Since when?

• @josefhiggins:

Has Funi licensed Girls Und Panzer? Since when?

No. Sentai has the rights to Girls und Panzer. Always has.

• @josefhiggins:

Has Funi licensed Girls Und Panzer? Since when?

Sorry if I confused you xD I knew it was Sentai's, but I usually use Funimation or My Anime List as my information source, so I asked on this site out of habit. xD

• @Getchman:

follow Sentai's social media (twitter, tumbler, Facebook) for updates when they have updates to share

Does that help much? I mean from what I've seen, alot of them post shit I don't really care about, and not straight forward "working on this anime," "got licence for this anime," "Finalised dubbing cast for this anime; read here," "This anime is released on dvd and blu ray now" and all that sort of stuff. Is there any magazine that tells of this sort of stuff, and recommends anime and reviews ones? I don't really care if the magazine comes out every three months or six months.

• @zekiller267:

Sorry if I confused you xD I knew it was Sentai's, but I usually use Funimation or My Anime List as my information source, so I asked on this site out of habit. xD

Let me give you a few more sites to check for your anime news sources. First of course there's www.animenewsnetwork.com. There's also www.fandompost.com. And www.crunchyroll.com also has a very useful news section.

Those three places should provide you with all the info you could ever hope for or need. :)

• Thank you :P

• Thank you very much! I've been using Anime News Network and Fandom Post and feel a better thanks is in order. It has everything I could ask for, it's amazing, so thanks :P I wish I discovered it earlier. But I do have one question. Is November usually this, what's the word. Well Does November usually have a mass amounts of new anime being aired in Japan? Because I feel if it's all year round, The amount of anime I plan to watch will grow twice as fast as the amount of anime I can watch, being in school and everything. xD I also notice that quite a few anime were first aired in March, so is a seasonal thing or something?

• basically 4 seasons, like the weather. Winter season runs from Jan-March, Spring - April to June, Summer- July to Sept, and Fall - Oct to Dec. on average, there are around 40 new shows starting each season in addition to already airing multi-season shows

• I'm not waiting on the OVA dub but it will be nice when the movie comes out.

I always watch dubs wherever possible but " Girls und Panzers" is one of the few anime where I can safely say that you should watch the sub instead of the dub. It's only my opinion but I think the dub of "Girls und Panzers" is in the top three worst dubs :).

• This post is deleted!

• Everyone keeps saying that, I don't see (well hear) any real difference. Dx I feel like an anime noob