Can we expect a season 3

• This show is so wonderful I would watch it over and over. Please make some more season until they can be married on a big final episode.

• At this point, not a chance. The second season ended over 10 years ago.

Also, FUNimation does not actually make anime. They only license it from Japan.

Here, please read this: http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?4539-Do-NOT-Request-Future-Seasons-of-Anime-%28New-Forum-Members-Please-Read%29

• Yeah your best bet is to do what i did find and purchase the manga, with the exception of a few random volumes you can still get new copies for a reasonable price even though its out of print. And for the most part the show had come pretty near the end of the manga story and would have at best warranted a movie or short ova series

• A movie would be nice to wrap things up but I know it wont happen best bet is try to find a similar show that wraps things up well and try to find sum closure from that is the best advice I can offer. I also really liked this show a lot I watched all 36 episode in one sitting it was around 15 hours sitting on the couch and that's skipping the intro song its my#1 show at the moment and I wish there would be more seasons I would have a better chance animating it my self hiring the same voice actors would be hard

• I recently started watching this anime in english dub and have only 2 episodes left to watch of the first Season.I watch one or two episode per day.I dont seem to like the idea of watching all the episodes at once.After searching the internet,I saw that this anime was actually 10 years old and that there were only two seasons of it.I was really disappointed after seeing that.And also that the manga was also several years old.

I really liked watching this anime.The romance and intimacy between Aoi and Kaoru is heartwarming.
    And the most unusual thing is that this is my first anime that ever watched.A few days ago i didnt even knew what does the word "manga" means.

I know its almost impossible but cant we contact by email the creator/developer or the person who can actually make more seasons of this anime.I know it would be very successful if they made with new voice actors and put in a little bit more excitement and progress in the story.Anime's like these when they are revived after a long time can turn out to be a success.A movie would also be good.
    What do you say?

• @fire29:

I know its almost impossible but cant we contact by email the creator/developer or the person who can actually make more seasons of this anime.

No. No we can not. You said it yourself: "It's impossible."

I know it would be very successful if they made with new voice actors and put in a little bit more excitement and progress in the story.

No. No it would not.

Anime's like these when they are revived after a long time can turn out to be a success.A movie would also be good.

No. No they are not. Unless they are super-popular manga series like JoJo or Parasyte, they don't even stand a remote chance.

What do you say?

No. :hmm:

• i as well would love to see a lot more to this show. I ALSO THINK IT COULD SELL WELL IF BROUGHT BACK!!!!!!!!!
    I HAVE NEVER EVEN HEAD OF THIS JOJO.