Street Fighter Assassin's Fist Purple Akuma Cover?

• So I was under the impression that if I preorder the Street Fighter Assassin's Fist DVD and or Blue Ray and or combo pack that I would receive the purple cover featuring Akuma? I understand that there was also a limited amount with director Joey Ansah's signature however was under the impression based off their FaceBook page advertisement ( see link below to video) that so long as I order from Funimation.com that I would receive the purple cover.

I was lucky and thankful to have received my copy early however I instead received the standard red cover with characters Ryu and Ken. I even ordered 2 copies just because I was hoping to have one with the signature. I just ordered another 2 from funimation.com since I found that there was the combo pack I ordered previously and then there is also just the DVD itself. None of which I had an option for originally when I first visited the site, I just had the option for the combo pack. at that time. Again I ordered the DVD just now in hopes that it will have the purple cover. Could someone from Funimation.com please clarify this for me? I would greatly appreciate it. I have spent close to $100 USD just on these DVDs already!!

Here is the video announcement from the director explaining that Funimation.com was to have a unique purple cover for anyone who preorder from funimation.com and that some people may get lucky to receive an autograph copy. I'm ok with not getting an autograph but at least wanted the purple cover which was promised. Please someone let me know. I'm a major super fan of the movie and want that purple cover copy!!! Thank you.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=710926665655780

• Thank you for contacting us regarding the Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist FUNimation Exclusive– I have some additional information about your issue.

We apologize that you did not receive your exclusive alternate DVD cover featuring the character of Akuma. Please send an email to productconcerns@funimation.com and we will be happy to get that shipped out to you as soon as possible. Please note that these wraps are not autographed by Joey Ansah, as you might have seen in the video he posted to the Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist Facebook page on October 11th.

Those autographed wraps were specifically for a promotional giveaway on http://twitch.tv.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions you may have about your order.

• Thanks for responding, I appreciate it. I will e-mail productconcerns@funimation.com right now. I will be happy receiving the cover, thank you. However based on his video I was under the impression that if ordered from Funimation.com there is still a chance to get an autographed copy? Was it only Twitch.TV or is there still a chance? I've ordered more than one for that reason alone.

Thanks again for your reply.

-Mike T.

• It's my understanding that the covers were only available as part of the twitch.tv promotion.

Please express what you just said in your e-mail to Product Concerns– they should have some additional information for you, along with the information about the wrap itself.

• I just e-mailed them, thanks again for letting me know. I hope to at least get the exclusive wrap. It would have been nice to get a signed one. The video is misleading us fans then. :-(

I wish you a good day. Thanks again for your help!

-Mike T.

• If you would like to private message me, I can give you more details.

• Thanks Michelle, I just sent you a message. I'm their biggest fan and I'm a little upset over all this.