Please Ditch Adobe.

• Funi you guys are great, I buy dvd's when I can I even split on a sub with a family member, Please just use PHP, Smarty and HTML5 for the video pages every time I click next episode when in fullscreen I get "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library - Runtime Error! Program: C:\Window… R6025 - pure virtual function call" then I hit OK and it says "FlashPlayerPlugin_15_0_0_152.exe - Application Error - The exception unknown software exception (0x40000015) occurred in the application at location 0x00217870. Click on OK to terminate the program" then I click OK it closes the next page loads the video posts I click play and move on but it only happen in fullscreen and ONLY on funimation.

I don't care about you fixing this error nor adobe if it's their end... what I suggest is just drop adobe use the proper php and smarty with HTML5 and just stream your videos that way with encrypted html (yes it'll be a bit slower to load but it keeps it encrypted for the most part at least you could just encrypt the player) and that would stop the player from crashing every time I click next video in fullscreen (this is with both clicking the next arrow at the bottom left OR the thumbnail of said next episode in the middle of the screen when the current show has completely finished playing)

Computer Specs:
    ASUS A88X Pro
    AMD A8 6600k 4.4Ghz
    Kingston HyperX Blu Red 1600Mhz x 16GB
    PNY Nvidia GTX 650Ti
    OCZ Revodrive 3 x2 240GB (Primary)
    Seagate Hybrid 2TB (Storage)
    ASUS Xonar D2X
    ASUS DVD Burner
    Thermaltake TR2 600W PSU
    Windows 8.1 Pro w/ MCE.

I also do ccleaner at a minimum of once a week so no it's not my cache.

Looking at it now I can't seem to get the back button to work (at least not in regular mode I didn't try in fullscreen.)

To reiterate when I said "and that would stop the player from crashing every time I click next video in fullscreen", what I meant was that because it would no longer be using flash to load and play said videos the error with flash would no longer exist thus meaning it would stop crashing.

• your issue is most likely on your end

steps to try (forgive me if you have already done so):
    1. use a different browser, i suggest Chrome, it has flash built in and comes with an extensive add-on library.
    2. check for an updated flash version, just Google adobe flash and you should find the DL page
    3. run a virus scan, if you have not been doing this or don't have an anti-virus i can't help you, go down load Microsoft Security Essentials ANY OTHER anti virus is a rip off and not necessary.
    4. run MalwareBytes, again if you do not know what this is i can't help you , Google MalwareBytes and get the FREE version you do NOT need the paid version. MalwareBytes is a tool for finding potentially unwanted software, torjans, worms and other Malware that can effect your PC's operations and security.
    5. if these previous 4 steps don't work, something could be interfering with the operation of Flash or the site. this is something i can not help with, i do not know what processes are running on your computer nor do i need to know.
    6. if it is not related to any of the prior and YOUR research has shown nothing can interfere with the operation of Flash i would then proceed to look into getting an updated computer… especially if you are running anything older that windows 7.
    7. if you don't have the money for a new PC or your computer is Reasonably up do date, a full reinstall of the operating system can help, windows 8 makes this easy as part of the recovery options on the Metro Settings app. with windows 7 your best bet is to hope you still have the disks that came with your computer.
    8. Talk with a local computer repair shop for more details and assistance with your computer.

lastly a word for the wise, if you feel uncomfortable doing ANYTHING i have suggested, DO NOT DO IT. you can harm and or brick your computer if you do it incorrectly. i can not stress this enough do not mess around with your computer unless you know how to fix or prevent damage to the components and software. if you are unsure about anything on your computer consult an expert. i am no expert, i may have allot of knowledge and experience with computers but i am no expert. if i feel uneasy messing with something out of fear that i can break it i will not mess with it.

edit: i treat you like an idiot... sorry about that but as it appears you have built your computer or at least know enough to list components, my suggestions stand, if you don't know common trouble shooting or are one of the few Learned people that still uses IE, i really don't know where to start, if you have run MSE and MalwareBytes and they come up with nothing i would check of programs that are known to interfere with Flash. i know WindowBlinds is one such program that can make the programs miss behave, if you run it (and on 8.1 i don't think you can yet) i would black list your browser and flash just to be safe. then check to see if anything else could be interfering or otherwise.

edit2: just thought of another thing that could be interfering i mentioned virus software and said MSE is what you should use, 8.1 has MSE built in, all other virus software is unnecessary, also programs like Norton and ESPECIALLY McAfee (NEVER USE McAfee) are known to interfere with Flash and java web-applets by blocking necessary processes needed for operation. these blocked processes are treated as viruses or other malware and killed, if Funimation is using a "hazardous" bit of code it can falsely activate and block such operations. this is a good thing, when these programs trip correctly, when they don't they are a pain in the ass to try to fix.

• If you're getting this error with Firefox, this is a known issue that will be resolved in our next video player update.

If you are getting this issue with any browser OTHER than Firefox, please let me know as we have been unable to reproduce the issue outside of Firefox, and you've provided enough spec information that we should be able to do so with a similar set up.

• @darth62969:

your issue is most likely on your end

Thank you for the suggestions and for assuming I am an idiot no disrespect I know how it is over the net you cannot tell but trust me I've been trained since 2005 IN A+, Net+, Sec+ and MCSA so I know what I am doing it's not my setup at all also don't think it's malicious code thanks again for the suggestions it's nice to see people offering to help one another
    @CJ:

If you're getting this error with Firefox, this is a known issue that will be resolved in our next video player update.

If you are getting this issue with any browser OTHER than Firefox, please let me know as we have been unable to reproduce the issue outside of Firefox, and you've provided enough spec information that we should be able to do so with a similar set up.

Yes as far as I can tell it's only Firefox CJ thanks for looking in to it I figured I would give as much specs as I can so you can get as close as required to run the tests to recreate the issue. Which is still an issue when does this update roll out I hope it's a switch to HTML5 instead so my browser can stop getting hung up on adobes worse resource hog… I miss when Macromedia was the developers.

Also updated OP with missing GPU specs. because it could be isolated to nVidia not sure have not tried it using my APU's GPU.

• @s32ialx:

Which is still an issue when does this update roll out I hope it's a switch to HTML5 instead so my browser can stop getting hung up on adobes worse resource hog… I miss when Macromedia was the developers.

The Funimation website does have an HTML5 player. I've used it in a web browser on my iPod Touch before.

It seems to be restricted to mobile browsers, however, as I've had no luck using it in a desktop browser that doesn't have Flash installed. (I suspect the reason may be that it is an unencrypted stream). Even with spoofing the user agent string, the closest I got was having the player appear, but not responding to the "play" button.

• @TheAncientOne:

The Funimation website does have an HTML5 player. I've used it in a web browser on my iPod Touch before.

It seems to be restricted to mobile browsers, however, as I've had no luck using it in a desktop browser that doesn't have Flash installed. (I suspect the reason may be that it is an unencrypted stream). Even with spoofing the user agent string, the closest I got was having the player appear, but not responding to the "play" button.

Might be related to the fact that all/most of the videos run off of m3u8 streaming.

• @TheAncientOne:

Oh thank you for letting me know hmm hope they make it more usable.

@ASSauLTxMasTER:

Might be related to the fact that all/most of the videos run off of m3u8 streaming.

Would that be a version of the nulsoft winamp m3u?

• The HTML5 player currently is only available on Safari 6+. All other browsers use the Flash player. This is because HTML5 actually isn't where it needs to be on other browsers for us to completely switch over to it. However, it is planned.