My name is Nagi

• I'm not sure how to begin, but here it goes, I am a Whovian, Redwaller (Redwall by Brian Jacques, pronounced Jakes, he's British, not French, I met him before he passed away), Bookworm of Fantasy novels (MINUS and I will emphasize this I DO NOT LIKE MARION ZIMMER BRADLEY), and Anime Fan.

I like old school anime, not much for new, had enough bad experiences.

• Welcome to the forums, Nagi. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with. :)

• Hi Nagi, and welcome!!

So, who's your favorite fantasy novelist?

• Welcome to the forums. Enjoy posting.

• Hey Nagi, Welcome to the forums :)

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.

• Oh I like as a novelist goes Frank Herbert and a fan of Mercedes Lackey, I happen to love Magic's Pawn series, because of the main character, Vanyel.

• @NagiNaoe101:

Oh I like as a novelist goes Frank Herbert and a fan of Mercedes Lackey, I happen to love Magic's Pawn series, because of the main character, Vanyel.

I loved the first 3 books of the original Dune series. My other classic fantasy favorites are David Eddings' Belgariad series, Katherine Kurtz's Deryni series, and almost anything by David Gemmell. I've never picked up Mercedes Lackey. Perhaps I should give them a try.

Do you read any recent fantasy or different subgenres of fantasy? I love everything to do with the Dresden Files!

• @paige62182:

I loved the first 3 books of the original Dune series.

I feel like all the odd numbered original Dune books were great. Less enthusiastic about the even ones. (Star Trek movies are opposite!)

Glad to see some more Dune fans around here. :)

• Sadly, I never made it past the first couple chapters of "God Emperor of Dune."

• Been a fan since I was 12, I must have been into that kind of sci-fi before I even knew what anime was.

I'm also a J-Rock fan, my favorite bands are VAMPS (wish they would come to CO) and Alice 9

I also love Rurouni Kenshin live action, wish Warner Bros. would give the US a chance