When I made my username it automatically went to lowercase why is this?

• I know its not a big deal, but it kinda sucked that I pay for this subscription and I really like a cool username but its all lowercase :( it just looks like one big word :( which sucks!! But why does it do this? Can it be fixed or is there another way to prevent this? Please help! Thank you!

• Welcome to the forums Aku :)

Same thing happened to me way back last year when I made my account, I thought it automatically did that for everyone but I just looked and saw other people with upper case letters.

• When you originally input your username, did you use all caps?

Because the forums have a program that instantly convert sentences typed in all caps to all lowercase. That might explain it.

• waves magic wand ^_^

I'm just going to presume, based on the information on this account, that this is not the account you wanted to be in caps.

If you'll put in a ticket as the other account, I can change your information for that account for you.

If this is the account you were speaking of, then you're not a subscriber under this account, so there may be other issues. Just let me know. :)

• (same goes for you, sandman, if you want. ;) )

• I mean true this is not the account I wanted I just made this one as a test for the upper case and lower case glitch username thing! I use to be a subscriber! But I want to make a new account and that would be my new subscribed account! But I first wanted to know if there was a way around it? But if you can really just let me know what to do!!!

• How did it happened?? I mean thank you so much!! But this isn't my real account! XD Please who ever did this tell me so I can make my account and tell you! :DD

• [And Thanks! :D QUOTE=sandman64;39760]Welcome to the forums Aku :)

Same thing happened to me way back last year when I made my account, I thought it automatically did that for everyone but I just looked and saw other people with upper case letters.

• I can change the cases/punctuation as long as there's not someone else with the same name running around.

If you haven't put in a ticket under your primary account please do– if you have, I'm sure we'll get to you shortly. :)

• What do you mean by ticket? Like a subscription? And Thank you! :D

• @Aku-Aku_Uka:

What do you mean by ticket?

http://www.funimation.com/support