Who The Hell Do You Think I Am?

• Hey.

Name's Classyspartan, or you can just call me Andrew. Either is cool with me. Though I usually go online as my alias MangaMan (Who knew that the name MangaMan would be taken on an anime website? Shocking!)

So yeah, big fan of FUNimation in terms of its licensing stuff and humongous catalog. Anyone has any particular recommendations for shows I am more than open. Here's MyAnimeList if anyone has any show recommendations: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Pasta8000

Typically watch my shows on Toonami, FUNimation's website (Not an EVS right now but may pay for one later), Netflix, and Crunchyroll.

But yeah. Need a new forum that's a bit more active and I hope to get along with you guys!

• Nice to meet you, classyspartan! I suppose you can call me Syfy! You appear to have an eclectic taste in anime, nice! noticed Akira was on your list, I would recommend 3x3 eyes (both are a few of my favorite "older" animes) to you. I would also suggest submitting a post in the recommendation thread. The folks there seem to offer up excellent ideas!

• Welcome to the forums. Enjoy posting with us. :)

• Welcome to the forums; hope that you post a lot around here.

If you are interested, don't forget to check out the link in my sig about requesting the FUNimation Channel.

• Hello Classyspartan and welcome to the forums.

• Hi! I'm a newbie too. Hope you enjoy your time here!