Chrome Shelled Regios

• i jsut watched the anime and though it was realy good. the story and action r awsome. am wondering if thirs going to be another seasion of it since thay left it open big time. does anybody have any info on that.

• No info on a second season of Regios. Considering it's been years since it came out, and it didn't sell all that well to begin with, the chances of a second season are practically next to nothing. Sorry. :hmm:

Also, we have a dedicated forum specifically for Regios here on the website. Please post any topics related to the show in there from now on. I'll be moving this one there as well. Thanks. :)

• @Baronnvonx:

i jsut watched the anime and though it was realy good. the story and action r awsome. am wondering if thirs going to be another seasion of it since thay left it open big time. does anybody have any info on that.

As SH has already stated there isn't going to be a second season to the anime.

But if you want to continue on with the series then read the light novels.

Especially, since the anime altered or didn't capture the way certain scenes were portrayed in the light novel version.