Season 2 - Denied :(

• Rumor has it that Deadman Wonderland was a flop in Japan, therefore it was dropped from publication.
    Whatever! Its a hit here in the Americas and we want more.
    Jensei Kutakoka/Kazuma Kondu, we love your stories and the animation is spectacular.
    Can someone get them a new agent?…

• The anime didn't have good sales, but the manga did just fine. doesn't matter now, the manga ended last year, so another season isn't going to happen

• Aww Sadness Reigns..:(

• Unless interest mysteriously catches someone with enough sway in the business to get a company to do what full metal alchemist brotherhood or hellsing ultimate did. Even that way it wouldn't be a season 2 it would be a reboot of the series, and then get popular in japan to continue and finish past what the original did. Still high hopes because as almost everyone I know loves this anime, and if it were up to me there would be three seasons or more of this XP

• Whew Thx,
    For a minute there I was thinking I was the only one who fell in love with Deadman. It's nice to know I'm not alone out here. LOL Guess you just have to take what you can get sometimes. Weather you like it or not. :(

• ya i really do wish there was a season 2 because they just introduced mocking bird at the end of season 1, i feel like there are so many good animes with high potential that get scraped too soon it makes me sad :(

• I long for there to be a second season. This is a plot line that had so many other angles and stories to explore…I want so much more of this.

• I really liked this show, too. I'm sad we won't be seeing a season 2. :(

• If there is no season two then I'm going to cry

• @kodimink2016:

If there is no season two then I'm going to cry

You can borrow my handkerchief.

• With the amount of Americans who watch and follow these animes, I can't believe a studio here in America has not picked up or started making its own shows based off Japanese manga.

• This is BS i was hooked from the first episode and i cant stand how it ended it left to much to be thought about….WE WANT MORE YOU CANT DO THIS TO US. Please make a season two you dont understand the amount of money you would make off of IT.. Well as long as everything is the same and not alot changes.

• @weneedgantagunmk3:

Please make a season two you don't understand the amount of money you would make off of IT..

Actually, yes they do. the amount of money they would make is very little. sales for season 1 proved this.

• @Wawawewa:

With the amount of Americans who watch and follow these animes, I can't believe a studio here in America has not picked up or started making its own shows based off Japanese manga.

It will not happen simply because the Japanese makers would kill them selves before they let an foreign company start making "anime". sadly as of now the only "true" anime is made in japan, and ya far to many anime die because they don't care about anyone but them selves. so far the only recognized foreign anime is RWBY but i doubt it will last much longer due to Monty's death :'(. it will even be Exported to japan, but maby it is only a matter if time before we do see anime being brought back by companies out side of japan, we can hope right?

(RIP Monty)

• This makes me so sad. I have gotten 4 people in love with this thing just this week. I mean if the manga sold well shouldnt there be value in at least a reboot? people liked the storyline maybe they just need to make a few changes to the anime to get more people watching it. I say lets sign a petition. surely we can get more people on board with this. I mean any anime fan should be in favor of them continuing this series. whether or not you actually like the series is irrelevant. support the love for anime no matter if you benefit from it or not. please sign this petition and pass it around. [petition removed]

EDIT: Do NOT post links to petitions. They do not work and are against the forums' terms of service. -SH

• We should start a kickstarter for this… please!!!

• @i_am_unicorn:

We should start a kickstarter for this… please!!!

That's not how Kickstarter works.

Only the owner of the property itself could create a Kickstarter campaign for the show. Meaning neither FUNimation nor fans of the show have any control over it.

• We need to buy anime stuff for they can have money to continue our favorite anime series

• Unfortunately the animation studio that did DW went bankrupt a week or so ago, so any hope (I already had little) of a season 2 has been officially crushed. The best we can hope for is that someone decides to animate Smokin Parade sometime in the future which was written by the same person that wrote DW.

• Manglobe didn't own the show, the company going bankrupt does not mean it cant get a second season, since the production company that funded the show could just choose another studio to make another seoasn if that is what they wanted to do