Space Dandy DVD release

• Hello everyone! I hope I'm not not posting in the wrong place but I just got through watching the final episode of SD and I was just curious when everyone thinks it'll get released on DVD?

• No one knows. According to Rojas, [adultswim] has exclusive rights to the dub. That's why the English dub episodes don't show up here on FUNimation's web site.

So it might be a while, but I guarantee we'll see it on DVD/bluray before too long.

• That gives me hope! :) thanks! I like how silly Space Dandy is…for the most part(I didn't watch all the episodes) but it just seemed like a fun adventure that he goes on here and there. But I'd say it'll be at-least 2015 before it'll receive a release huh?

• Hopefully its released sometime in 2015, I've only watched a few episodes of it on Toonami, but the few episodes I did watch I though were good.

• @SpacemanHardy:

According to Rojas, [adultswim] has exclusive rights to the dub.

This is unrelated but you should probably stop stylizing Adult Swim in that way because it sort of screws up your posts on certain pages because the site thinks it's HTML code and omits it entirely

• @Riles:

This is unrelated but you should probably stop stylizing Adult Swim in that way because it sort of screws up your posts on certain pages because the site thinks it's HTML code and omits it entirely

Okay then. Thanks for letting me know. I'll stop putting it in the brackets.

Of course, there's no need to get offensive now, is there, right?

Right. ~_^