Kenichi Histories Mightiest Disciple

• Hey I have a question for everyone why don't you create more episodes for Kenichi Histories Mightiest Disciple? I want to know why, because if you actually finish the anime people will be more satisfied and I mean that I personally want more I want to watch more episodes and I want to see more action and adventure and more funny moments within the anime that's what I think makes this anime awesome. A character who goes through hardships and death at a dojo that kills almost everyday. Who wouldn't want to watch this anime.

Those of you who agree like this up and keep posting until Funimation finally decides to send an email to the creators to make more.

• Because they don't make anime, nor do they have any influence over the people that do make the shows. that's why

• @Getchman:

Because they don't make anime, nor do they have any influence over the people that do make the shows. that's why

^ and to add that Kenichi has its own thread area too that his/her question would have been answered in.

• Hello. Welcome to the forums.

Now please read this: http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?4539-Do-NOT-Request-Future-Seasons-of-Anime-%28New-Forum-Members-Please-Read%29

In short, FUNimation does not make anime, nor can they convince the production companies in Japan to make more. So it's pretty meaningless to make topics like this.

This topic will now be locked.