Please make a Season 2!

• This Anime was a masterpiece.
    I really wish it lasted longer, I wanted more time to enjoy the characters, this would've made an amazing show.

I know this would be very unlikely, but
    I'd REALLY like to see a season about the Athena Project, set before the Anime. Or, there could be a series about what happens after the season ends, when the truth is revealed, and something like Shibizaki vs. the US Govt. or something, some sort of Political Crisis.

It's be REALLY awesome :D

• Hey LeloucheVIBritannia, its awesome that you are interested in another season of Terror in Resonance. But, you should know that Funimation does not make anime. Basically Funimation licenses already made anime that is created in Japan and they translate it into English with both English text (Sub) and English voice (Dub).

Check out this link: http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?1061-Do-NOT-Ask-For-Future-Seasons-of-Anime&highlight=do+not+request

"FUNIMATION DOES NOT MAKE ANIME. Anime is made in Japan by a number of different animation and production companies. FUNimation is an American company located in Texas. Other than creating English subtitles, directing an English dub, and designing box art, FUNimation has absolutely NOTHING to do with the creation, writing, direction, animation, or production of any anime series whatsoever."

• I know that Funimation doesn't make the Anime, but this seemed to be the only Forum-type thing that I could find dedicated to ZNK. It's a message to the creators, I didn't know where else to put it :P

• seriously doubt Watanabe browses these forums

• I completely agree!! The ending was heartbreaking as well; on one hand, I think your idea is really exciting, and that may be a great second season!! But the other part of me thinks that the way this ended was beautiful, and that nothing else really needs to be said. Sometimes second seasons can ruin a series, so I'm content with the beauty of this series the way it is. <3 and happy that i can talk to someone about it as well. :)

• @sandman64:

Hey LeloucheVIBritannia, its awesome that you are interested in another season of Terror in Resonance. But, you should know that Funimation does not make anime. Basically Funimation licenses already made anime that is created in Japan and they translate it into English with both English text (Sub) and English voice (Dub).

Check out this link: http://www.funimation.com/forum/show…do+not+request

"FUNIMATION DOES NOT MAKE ANIME. Anime is made in Japan by a number of different animation and production companies. FUNimation is an American company located in Texas. Other than creating English subtitles, directing an English dub, and designing box art, FUNimation has absolutely NOTHING to do with the creation, writing, direction, animation, or production of any anime series whatsoever."

That is true, however Funimation is currently in a production committee of an upcoming anime. Infact this seasons Dimension W they are part of it. This is i think the first time they are in one. But basicly you can say they do create anime now. Being part of a committee is equel to that since you fund the creation :P.