Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE season 3 or movie?

• Isn't about time that they AT LEAST finish off the anime in a movie?? Or continue off the series a little later into the manga? I was satisfied with the manga butI still want more from the anime! The fans need more! It may have been several years since it stopped but late is better than never. Loved it when it first aired, and today I continue enjoying it as much as I did when I watched the first episode, if not i love it more.

• the show didn't really do well in Japan. now that the manga is over, its extremely unlikely another season or movie will ever happen

• Clamp has just started to release chapters of a new series called "Tsubasa World Chronicle: Nirai Kanai-hen," which centers around the Tsubasa characters in August 2014.

Tsubasa World Chronicle: Nirai Kanai-hen

Article

! The July issue of Kodansha's Magazine Special is announcing on Friday that manga creator unit CLAMP will debut their newest manga series in the September issue, which will ship in Japan on August 20. The magazine teases the series as a new story of Tsubasa that is connected to xxxHOLiC: Rei.
    ! Clamp began Tsubasa, RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, their manga that bring together characters from their past series, in 2003, and ended it in 2009. The manga inspired two television anime series, a feature film, and two original video animation (OVA) projects, all of which are licensed by Funimation in North America.
    ! Del Rey once published all 28 compiled English volumes of Tsubasa, RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE in North America, and Kodansha USA publishes the team's xxxHOLiC: Rei manga in English.

• Getchman is wrong the series went over very well in Japan but many had complaints about its deviations from the manga for instance the scene where syaoran asks kurogane to teach him to fight he originally got drunk with sakura and fai after fai brought back liquor from the bar syaoran then stood up put on a serious face and attempted to fight kurogane with a ladle the scene is presented as serious instead of comical in the anime

• I guess I can agree with you the manga was great, it's nice that they continued the anime a little more by adding the OVAs. Although it's not like everyone can be pleased. Any film, be it show or movie, is bound to deviate even a little from how it was originally written. King of Thorn is a great example. I'm at least glad to see they started a new manga for Tsubasa.