IOS 8 App Crash

• We are aware of an issue where the app crashes sporadically, but consistently, on all iOS 8 devices.

Phunware, our third party developer, has already put an update in with Apple to be approved for the App Store and this update should resolve the issue. However, Apple has an extensive review process before an app can be placed on the App Store, to make sure that there are no unexpected issues.

We do not know how long the approval process will take– as soon as I have more information about this issue, I will update this thread.

We apologize for the inconvenience and will have you back up and running on the apps soon!

• There was an unexpected issue with the first submission that has caused a short delay in the approval process.

Our developer is addressing this issue and resubmitting the app as soon as possible.

I will continue to keep you updated as I receive updates on this issue.

We continue to apologize for the inconvenience!

• The unexpected issues with the app were resolved and the app was resubmitted for approval last night (10/09.)

Although Apple does not provide timelines for it's approval process, if I learn anything new, I'll update you right away! :)

• The app is now available for download in the iTunes App Store. Please download the app from there.

If you are still experiencing the crashing issue, please submit a ticket through our support system.

If you are experiencing any other issues, please make sure you are not experiencing a different known issue with the apps, and then submit a ticket at that time.

Thank you for your patience!