Why was my post deleated?

• A little while ago I made a post here about how I was dropping the series and why. I didn't say anything inappropriate, nothing vulgar, or discriminatory, but have come back to find it deleted? Why?

All that was said in the post was that I tried to give the series a shot, but that it ultimately disappointed me, and went on to list my criticisms. There was no spam, swearing, or hate speech. I didn't tell people not to watch it, but simply said why I wouldn't.

I know it's not a big deal or anything, but on principle it just irritates me when stuff like this happens. "Hey look, he is criticizing a show I like, better delete the post"

As far as I can see it, my post broke none of the rules or guidelines in this forum.

Would whichever admin deleted it please tell me how my post was in any violation of funimation rules?

• There was a major problem on Saturday that caused portions of the site (including the forums) to roll back to 9/2, so if you created that thread after 9/2 but before 9/20, it got deleted.

Details: http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?5178-Site-Issues-9-20

• I guess I picked the worst possible 18 day span to change my avatar. NEVER AGAIN

• It wasn't anything personal, Argis. It was just a problem with the site. As a matter of fact, EVERYONE'S posts got deleted from the past three weeks.

• Ok, that's fine then.

Sorry if I seemed a little hostile. It's just that I had that happen to me before, and ever since have had a knee jerk reaction when it seems like moderators are abusing there power. It's nice to know that the funimation mods are ok.

• There was a technical glitch, where a lot of posts where accidentally deleted simultaneously.

• @lelouchvibrittania:

There was a technical glitch, where a lot of posts where accidentally deleted simultaneously.

Is something wrong with your account? your account username is not clickable and it doesn't show any post info for you.