Some Suggestions For You

• I have some Ideas that I think will benefit this website!

1. Stream Movies With Elite Membership: Lets face it anime movies are very rarely showed in theaters in the states and they are usually limited releases and only showed in large cities. My point is that we have to by anime films on good faith and pray that we didn't regret it. For Example I want to see Wolf Children but there is no movie rental store or streaming service that shows it. I don't want buy a Blu-Ray and end up hating it. So even if its like a limited time like 1 movie a month a think it would positively effect the website.

2. License older anime's: even if there just in sub format I don't care. There are some that are unlicensed and don't even have fan sub if you wanted to watch it. Some Good Old anime's to license for example would be City Hunter, Armored Trooper Votoms, Urusei Yatsura, The Kabocha Wine, Rai: Galactic Civil War Chronicle, Miyuki, etc.

3. It's been hammered to death on this form but PlayStation apps are a must. A lot and I mean a lot of anime fans play role playing games and most of those are on PlayStation so it makes logical sense.

4. I notice you show aniplex's stuff so I was wondering if its possible to get Kara No Kyoukai - The Garden of Sinners on stream or a less expensive blu-ray/DVD pricing.

• @kisuke28:

4. I notice you show aniplex's stuff so I was wondering if its possible to get Kara No Kyoukai - The Garden of Sinners on stream or a less expensive blu-ray/DVD pricing.

neither of those are possible

• @kisuke28:

3. It's been hammered to death on this form but PlayStation apps are a must. A lot and I mean a lot of anime fans play role playing games and most of those are on PlayStation so it makes logical sense.

Also they might not be able to region lock the app because I'm sure the producers do not want there anime's being streamed to there local audiences for a lower price then they charge. though I would imagine they should be able to.

• @kisuke28:

For Example I want to see Wolf Children but there is no movie rental store or streaming service that shows it. I don't want buy a Blu-Ray and end up hating it. So even if its like a limited time like 1 movie a month a think it would positively effect the website.

There are 2 ways you can Watch Wolf Children:

1. You can always just Google Wolf Children and you should be easily able to find multiple websites that are hosting the episodes in English and/or with subtitles.

2. You buy the dvd, watch the movie, then decide whether or not you are willing to keep the DVD or sell it to someone else.

Or

1. You get a friend to perform either option 1 or 2 then watch the movie.

In the end it is your choice what you decide to do.

• @Soul_Chaos:

There are 2 ways you can Watch Wolf Children:

1. You can always just Google Wolf Children and you should be easily able to find multiple websites that are hosting the episodes in English and/or with subtitles.

2. You buy the dvd, watch the movie, then decide whether or not you are willing to keep the DVD or sell it to someone else.

Or

1. You get a friend to perform either option 1 or 2 then watch the movie.

In the end it is your choice what you decide to do.

I know about streaming from other sites I just rather do it legit. Also 30 dollars for dvd/blu-ray on faith is well risky. And resale your lucky to get half your money back. I just thought a limited stream of 1 movie a month would attract more members.

• Soul_Chaos, stop suggesting that people watch from illegal streaming sites. That ain't gonna fly around here. -_-

@kisuke28: I personally bought Wolf Children without watching it first, and I can assure you it is well worth the money. If you enjoyed Mamoru Hosada's two previous films (The Girl Who Leapt Through Time and Summer Wars), then you will probably enjoy this one too. :)