Boooo

• Entire profile was deleted and thread. Sigh. All I said was hi to people my age.

Anyway. I have recovered. :P Still happy to be a part of the anime kingdom.

Hi everyone.

• Yeah there's something weird going on with the website. All posts/threads/PMs/account changes/etc made after September 2 just went poof sometime overnight. :( Hopefully things will be fixed soon.

Thanks for joining us. Hope you post a lot, things are kinda slow around here. Got any favorite anime?

• We're aware that there's currently some issues with the site - please follow this thread for more information: http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?5178

• Yeah I remember you too. Some freaky stuff happened it seemed. Seems a bit early but guess the zombies are attaching the site again. lol

Anyway. Welcome to the site. again. Enjoy posting with us. ;)

• Thanks. I thought it was because of my avatar because I had boob/cleavage. So, I changed it this time.

• Gurren Lagann - I loved because it was unique and told a good story. I was never bored.
    Attack on Titan - Who doesn't love this anime? First you got to love horror and the story line is just epic. This is one of the reasons why I want to subscribe soon.
    Full Metal Alchemist - Was one of the fist anime I watched as an adult faithfully.
    Dragon Ball Z - Me and my daughter watched together and got me into rpg playstation and Wii.

What is your favorites?

@Firefly:

Yeah there's something weird going on with the website. All posts/threads/PMs/account changes/etc made after September 2 just went poof sometime overnight. :( Hopefully things will be fixed soon.

Thanks for joining us. Hope you post a lot, things are kinda slow around here. Got any favorite anime?

• You've got two of my favorites in your list (FMA and Titan). I'm also a big Pandora Hearts fan. I love the characters and mystery in that series, though the anime ended just before the really good stuff and came up with a random ending that doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Then there's Natsume's Book of Friends and ARIA, both of which are very heartwarming and peaceful series. Other favorites include Steins;Gate, Spice and Wolf, Umineko/Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, Monogatari, and Madoka Magica.

• We appear to have stumbled into an alternate universe where I never changed my avatar from Filia to a 14 year old Queen of England getting stabbed in the back

This is a weird forum bug

• Welcome again, it sucks that the forums/accounts got rolled back but at least it was only a month and didn't affect anything else.