Live Action Film

• Does FUNi have any interest in picking up the rights to the Live Action Film for this series? I would love to see it. It's one of my favorite anime series'. I know there are some live action films here, but I have not seen any for a series I like (or many Anime series' for that matter).

• I'm under the strong assumption that live action film versions of anime shows in Japan are owned and controlled by different licensing companies than their anime counterparts, and as such don't typically get licensed unless a company singles them out exclusively. That's mostly just my logic, so don't quote me on that as being fact. There could be a lot of other variables involved.

• Speaking of Live Action anime films, I grow weary of waiting for the Robotech movie.

• @Davidism:

I'm under the strong assumption that live action film versions of anime shows in Japan are owned and controlled by different licensing companies than their anime counterparts, and as such don't typically get licensed unless a company singles them out exclusively. That's mostly just my logic, so don't quote me on that as being fact. There could be a lot of other variables involved.

THAT can be oh soo true that YOU (FUNimation & other "Located Elsewhere" companies) should say this "The reason we want Dubbing & Redistribution Rights is because of [Pattern Recognition]. WE introduced & presented (TITLE) & the following sales should be much higher when people start asking 'Where is (TITLE)? Its not with your company'…"
    Feel free to Tweak this, just refer me as "The Royal Tiger" of "Prince-Town, MN"