Is subscribing worth it.

• I'm already a premium member at cruchyroll. So, if i subscribe to Funimation would I get the majority of new anime titles coming out? Is the $50+ a year worth it? CR doesn't have all the new titles for streaming.

• you'll get everything that funimation currently has that CR does not get. as well as early access to dubs and various extras that you find on the physical releases.

• I have only been an elite member for a couple weeks but so far I find my subscription here so satisfactory that I am going to be joining the $50+ a year plan. Plus on the subscription page, they put out a small schedule of new releases of episodes. If your not sure - try the $8.00 one month one time fee plan. I watch anime nonstop so with unlimited minutes of streaming, I am pleased!

@guywalksintoabar:

I'm already a premium member at cruchyroll. So, if i subscribe to Funimation would I get the majority of new anime titles coming out? Is the $50+ a year worth it? CR doesn't have all the new titles for streaming.

• Well, if you like dubs, it's a fantastic deal. Because not only do you get exclusive access to brand new dubs before they're released on home video, but you also unlock the majority of FUNimation's entire backlog of dubbed anime. This doesn't include every title they have, but damn near close, and it's so much English-dubbed anime it'll make your head spin. This even includes some of their feature-length movies.

If, however, you prefer anime subbed, and you don't mind waiting a week for the new simulcasts to become available to free users, then a free membership should do just fine. It's your call. :)

• I've gone for the yearly option here, and think it is worth it, for the access to the up and coming simulcasts as well as the back catalog. I'm not interested in physical media, but it's nice to have that benefit available. In my own small way, I'm helping to support and maintain the industry by subscribing here, and at Crunchyroll, Netflix, etc, and that's something worth considering too. If you watch a lot of anime, and want to have constant, legal access to a big catalog of shows, go for it.