Reboot okami-san and her seven companions

• Okay. So my friend introduced me to this show. It is the most adorable show ever! Its funny and sometime Raunchy, it is just a great comedy anime. But I finished it in one night. All 12 episodes. To discover that a second season had been canceled due to DVD sales. So, before reading further, if you haven't watched this show… Shame on you. And go find it ok Netflix. For those who have watched it and loved it. DEMAND ITS REBOOT. I dont know about you but it deserves a second chance! Tell Funimation to bring back Okami-San and her seven companions!

• @wolf-san:

DEMAND ITS REBOOT. I dont know about you but it deserves a second chance! Tell Funimation to bring back Okami-San and her seven companions!

that wont work, since funimation does not make anime nor do they have any influence over the Japanese production committees or anime studios that make the shows. the show had terrible disk sales in Japan, so it doesn't get another season. simple as that, and no amount of demanding to anyone is going to change that. your best bet is to hope a manga distributor icenses the manga and then go and buy it so you can finsh the story

• Funimatihon does not make anime, they Dub anime. asking Funimation to bring a show back will get you nowhere.

READ SpacemanHardy's post in this link please.

http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?4539-Do-NOT-Request-Future-Seasons-of-Anime-(New-Forum-Members-Please-Read)

• ^ What they said. You can scream at FUNimation until you're blue in the face, but all the ranting and raving in the world isn't going to change the fact that they don't make anime, and the studios in Japan who do aren't interested.

Gonna lock this one up just like all the others.