Season 2

• Hey,

The series was great, but it ended in a not so happy ending. Yea, everything cleared up and no more virus, but he didn't keep Inori with him. And watching the series, I was hoping the she would stay with him or he go with her. Also, would there be a second season?? Because I would really like to see that they were able to be together for the rest of their lives.

maybe petition to make a new season would help prove that a lot of people would see it and get it.

• No, petitions don't work.

• What Getchman said, Petitions don't work, the only thing that determines how long or short an anime is is how well it &/or the manga/lightnovel/game/etc its based on does with its audiance in Japan.

If more Guilty Crown ever gets made, Funi might pick it up, but as for now, like many other anime it seems to be a one & done.

• I'm not really sure it should continue honestly. I thought the ending was fine really. I didn't have much of a problem with it, it closed off in a logical way, and I don't really see how they could possibly make a season 2 now.

• I don't know how you guys made it through season 1 to want a season 2. ;)

• I would love to see a season 2 because how of how heart touching the series was but I can't really see the story continuing anymore. The end was basically all a wrapped to a forever ending.

• This post is deleted!

• It will never get a second season unless WIT Studio does anything with it like a alternative retelling film.

• Production I.G. not Wit

• I feel like the ending was great. In the end Inori and Shu were together forever and the virus and voids were gone there's nothing left to tell in this tale. LOVED THE SERIES THOUGH :DDDD

• @Scooby03:

Hey,

The series was great, but it ended in a not so happy ending. Yea, everything cleared up and no more virus, but he didn't keep Inori with him. And watching the series, I was hoping the she would stay with him or he go with her. Also, would there be a second season?? Because I would really like to see that they were able to be together for the rest of their lives.

maybe petition to make a new season would help prove that a lot of people would see it and get it.

In a word= no. I believe the story ran it's full course. And IMO nothing more needs to be done. The show-runners wrote and created their story to it's fullest. I'm sure that Araki had a clear view in his mind what he wanted to do and how the story was going to end. A petition for another season won't work in the end and may not get done anyway. Since this was an original story not based on any source material, it's very unlikely another season will happen anyway. Sorry, but like it or not, what we got is all we're going to get. How do I know? I've seen a LOT of anime and not all of them really need to have a happy ending. I kept shipping Shinya and Akane while watching Psycho-Pass. Did it happen? No. :( But I wasn't really expecting them to hook up because thinking about it getting them into that sort of situation would ruin their characters. But that's just me. Not all shows are going to end the way you want them to. As I told someone else, that is what fan-fiction is for. :)