Heaven's Lost Property Season Two (forte) - Anime Classics region free?

• Hey FUNimation and fellow anime fans. Can anyone tell me if Heaven's Lost Property Season Two - Anime Classics is region free or not? I know the movie and the classic season 1 was region free but i cant get a clear answer from the internet about this boxset. Im from Europe so it would kinda suck if i cant play it xD. Thanks!

• I found out that Heaven's Lost Property Season Two - Anime Classics is Region: A|1|2. This might not be the answer you waited for but at least it's an answer. And I do understand there is a huge chance that you've already found out for yourself. So no biggie. I hope this helps.
    o o
    __/

• Space guy why you closed my thread -.- theres nothing wrong on doing a thread about it shows that people still care about the series … That was just mean

• @abdieljose:

Space guy why you closed my thread -.- theres nothing wrong on doing a thread about it shows that people still care about the series … That was just mean

Because there are already TONS of threads saying the exact same thing, most of which you have already posted in. We don't need any more. You've already conveyed what you wanted to say. Creating any more threads on the subject serves no purpose at this point and only clutters up the forums.

• i have to agree to spacemanhardy at this point we all know its said and done with this movie. nothing we can do about it at all.

• Idk but ive heard theres a small chance that they are going to finish it but not now (2or3years maybe depending on the last movie sales)

• @abdieljose:

Idk but ive heard theres a small chance that they are going to finish it but not now (2or3years maybe depending on the last movie sales)

finish what exactly. you mean the movie.

• @bloodpanther156:

finish what exactly. you mean the movie.

Yeah the last movie they made. In the last part of the movie (on DvD) theirs a special ending which the voice actors are reading the manga .-. I was like da hell is this why they just animated this and have an complete ending even though they had low $ they could of waited a little longer.

• sounds like a simple bonus feature. a common occurrence with releases in Japan.

• @Getchman:

sounds like a simple bonus feature. a common occurrence with releases in Japan.

Yea it is a bonus feature i just watch this series more than 10 time i can't let it go yet T.T i need to see tomo confession saying he has the same feelings for her! I will be waiting the whole year

• @abdieljose:

sounds like a simple bonus feature. a common occurrence with releases in Japan.
    Yea it is a bonus feature i just watch this series more than 10 time i can't let it go yet T.T i need to see tomo confession saying he has the same feelings for her! I will be waiting the whole year

well if you still think they are going to make a third season then just keep thinking that but it wont change a thing.

• @abdieljose: Methinks you're gonna be waiting a lot longer than a year. :hmm:

• @SpacemanHardy:

@abdieljose: Methinks you're gonna be waiting a lot longer than a year. :hmm:

I found some research today about this series (jan 2015) youtube video they predict that theres going to be an second movie by the clockwork trailer as you can see some scenes are not shown on one of these movies so its a small chance i hope its true T.T

So yea i will wait (kill me)

• @abdieljose:

I found some research today about this series (jan 2015) youtube video they predict that theres going to be an second movie by the clockwork trailer as you can see some scenes are not shown on one of these movies so its a small chance i hope its true T.T

So yea i will wait (kill me)

sounds like you gave up on think there is going to be a third season. well good for you man.