Support Delay - 8/22 + Labor Day

• Although we try to keep our turnaround in support times to an average of 24-48 hours, please be advised that there may be a delay in technical support ticket turnaround over the next few days.

We anticipate a 24-48 hour delay in the response time of tickets and e-mails at this time. (That means the average ticket time will be 3-5 business days, instead of 2-3) Please do not submit additional tickets for the same issue—your ticket will be answered in the order it was received.

We apologize for the delay and should be back down within our typical support timeframe soon.

For the fastest service, please make sure you are selecting the reason code that most closely represents your issue– this delay will only affect technical support tickets.

Thank you for your patience!

• There will also be a delay in ALL support for the Labor Day holiday on Monday, 9/1.

As an update to the technical support tickets– MOST issues are now back up within 24-48 hours from the 8/22 tech support delay. However, I am leaving this notice up for now as there is still slight delay for a number of tickets and e-mail.

Thank you for your patience!

• hello can someone help me find my tracking number to a movie I bought all of y'all place