Most Anticipated Fall Anime?

• What anime are you looking forward too this fall?
    Personally I'm looking forward too:

Madan no Ou to Vanadis: Great light novels with a beautiful, emotional story and powerful characters with great character development as the story goes on. Haruka Tomatsu, who played Asuna in SAO, is playing the female main character Ellen, who is as incredibly powerful as she is beautiful. Kaito Ishikawa, who played Nine in Terror in Resonance and Ledo in Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet, is playing the male main character Tigre, a skilled archer, brave warrior, and minor noble.

Gundam Reconguista in G: First new Gundam set in the original Gundam universe in years. Created by the original creator of the Gundam series. The character designs are being done by the person who designed the characters for Eureka Seven and Eureka Seven Ao.

Terra Formars: Awesome manga. The cast looks incredible. Honestly, there are way too many big names on this cast to list.

Psycho-Pass 2: Nothing else needs to be said here.

Buddy Complex Finale: Its a two part TV special finishing the series.

• The ones that have caught my eye are Terra Formars, World Trigger, Parasyte, Garo, Rage of Bahamut, and the second seasons of Psycho-Pass and Log Horizon. Inou-Battle and Trinity Seven also look rather promising.

• @SpacemanHardy:

The ones that have caught my eye are Terra Formars, World Trigger, Parasyte, Garo, Rage of Bahamut, and the second seasons of Psycho-Pass and Log Horizon. Inou-Battle and Trinity Seven also look rather promising.

Nice list. From your list, I think you'd like Madan no Ou to Vanadis as well. It's a lot like Legend of the Legendary Heroes with a little more romance. It has the individual one on one battles along with large scale army on army battles.

• Looking forward to the second seasons of Chaika and Psycho-Pass. Also going to watch ufotable's Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works. Maybe I'll check out Akatsuki no Yona too.

• Defiantly Chaika and Log Horizon are the 2 I most look forward too.

• I'd estimate for myself that Selector Spread WIXOSS currently has an edge over Log Horizon 2 for me because the cliffhanger at the end of Infected was pretty gripping. Super interested to see where it goes from here

I usually make it a point to only simulcast 10 shows per season so I have some fuel for my backlog. On top of what I'm watching this season (Fairy Tail, Akame ga Kill!, and Sword Art Online II), the other five shows I'm (tentatively) simulcasting are:

Amagi Brilliant Park
    Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai
    Chaika the Coffin Princess: Avenging Battle
    Trinity Seven
    Ushinawareta Mirai o Motomete

• The continuation of Chaika is the only thing that I know I'm going to simulcast.

Naturally I'm hoping that Funimation obtains exclusive streaming rights for Psycho-pass 2 so I don't even see that crap on the Crunchy simulcast list. Funi, please make that happen.

• @sidereal_presence:

Naturally I'm hoping that Funimation obtains exclusive streaming rights for Psycho-pass 2 so I don't even see that crap on the Crunchy simulcast list. Funi, please make that happen.

Funi already got the entire rights to Psycho-Pass S2, so they'll stream it themselves.

• I'll be checking out:

Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works TV
    Grisaia no Kajitsu
    Gundam: G no Reconquista
    Log Horizon Season 2
    Mushishi: Next Chapter Season 2
    Psycho Pass Season 2
    Seven Deadly Sins

• My finalized (yes, for real, no more adding and dropping, I swear, this is the real deal from here on out) 10 show simulcast list for Fall 2014 is as follows:

Akame ga Kill!
    Amagi Brilliant Park
    Girlfriend (Beta)
    Log Horizon 2nd Season
    Selector Spread WIXOSS
    Sword Art Online II
    Trinity Seven
    Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete
    Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru

• Right, I plan on watching:

Ace of the Diamond (continuing)
    Ai Tench Muyo
    Aikatsu! 3
    Akame ga Kill (continuing)
    Akatsuki no Yona
    Amagi Brilliant Park
    April is Your Lie
    Chaika season 2
    Cross Ange
    Denki-ga no Hanya-san
    Fairy Tail 2014 (continuing)
    F/SN: Unlimited Blade Works
    Girlfriend (kari)
    Grisaia no Kajitsu
    Gugure! Kokkuri-san
    Hi sCoool! Seha Girl
    I Can't Understand What my Husband is Saying
    Log Horizon 2
    Madan no Ou to Vanadis
    Mushishi 2 Part 2
    Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu
    Orenchi no Furo Jijou
    Parasyte
    Psycho-Pass 2
    Sailor Moon Crystal (continuing)
    Seven Deadly Sins
    Shingeki no Bahamut GENESIS
    SHIROBAKO
    Sora no Method
    Sword Art Online 2 (continuing)
    Terra Formars
    Trinity Seven
    Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete
    When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace
    World Trigger
    Yama no Susume 2 (continuing)
    Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru

• ^ So in other words, you plan on watching everything this season?

• seems that way. only 32 out of 46 new shows this season, 4 of them shorts. I'll probably end up dropping a couple

• Dont watch simucast here, dont have that kinda time ever. But thats what I would like to purchase down the line on bluray in dub format if it gets a release!!
    ah my goddess S1 and S2
    fate stay night unlimited blade works
    physco pass S2
    Akame ga kill
    Argevollen
    Karen senki
    Fruit of grisaia
    CROSS ANGE Rondo of Angel and Dragon
    Akatsuki no Yona
    chakia s2
    garo honoo no kokuin
    Madan no Ō to Vanadis
    Wolf Girl & Black Prince (TV)
    Seven Deadly Sins (TV)
    World trigger
    Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis (TV)
    Kiseijū: Sei no Kakuritsu (TV)
    Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu. (TV)
    Sanzoku no Musume Ronja (TV)
    Girlfriend beta
    I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying (TV)

• @cloudkicker:

Dont watch simucast here, dont have that kinda time ever. But thats what I would like to purchase down the line on bluray in dub format if it gets a release!!
    ah my goddess S1 and S2
    fate stay night unlimited blade works
    physco pass S2
    Akame ga kill
    Argevollen
    Karen senki
    Fruit of grisaia
    CROSS ANGE Rondo of Angel and Dragon
    Akatsuki no Yona
    chakia s2
    garo honoo no kokuin
    Madan no Ō to Vanadis
    Wolf Girl & Black Prince (TV)
    Seven Deadly Sins (TV)
    World trigger
    Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis (TV)
    Kiseijū: Sei no Kakuritsu (TV)
    Ore, Twintail ni Narimasu. (TV)
    Sanzoku no Musume Ronja (TV)
    Girlfriend beta
    I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying (TV)

Some of those are available on DVD.

• @joe-funi:

Some of those are available on DVD.

He only buys/watches blu-rays.

• S1 of Ah! My Goddess was released in Bluray on 9/24. Unfortunately, only in Japan and it is very expensive.
    S2 may not ever see Bluray.

If you want to watch most of these, why wait for Bluray, since the DVD is available NOW.

• Terrofomars is so heavily edited it's pretty much unwatchable which is truly disappointing. I really hate Funimation's web design so I'm loathe to attempt to navigate to find this out, but has Vanadis been confirmed for NA streaming? I know it isn't on CR (for NA at least).

• no, not yet. when they do finally announce their fall simulcasts, you can easily see what they have by clicking "news" up at the top

• @Firefly:

He only buys/watches blu-rays.

Ah,so he's one of those idiots who thinks DVDs are outdated.his loss.

• @joe-funi:

Ah,so he's one of those idiots who thinks DVDs are outdated.his loss.

Thats pretty rude and narrow minded thinking, joe.

Yes they are out dated and for a good reason, but thats not the reason why I wont touch them. Comes down to longevity! The dvds just sux up scratches like a sponges/warp/random skips & pauses / all kinds of quality issues from audio - video issues / divets /kinks and it just keeps increasing as time goes on. I had so many issues with the dvds that it was like pouring money down the drain and just stopped buying all together and started watching just online. When I made the switch to blurays all the issues vanished. To me buying the dvd is the equivalate of just purchasing a funi streaming membership. You can watch the show, but eventually your membership runs out and your just paying again next year till one year funi/dvd decides to stop streaming/working.!