Concern about A certain magical index season one

• Hey Funi either you have a mistake on your Index S1 bluray listing on your website or the disc info on the box for Index S1 is wrong. But your website lists 2 blurays and 4 dvds. The back of the box itself lists 8 discs total. And while Sentai's sub only blurays turned alright(I own them both) those were sub only SUB ONLY. This release includes both language tracks so for the love of god plz say it's just a mistake on your website. If not then it looks like i won't be picking up the bluray release for Index. That's just going to far and pushing all that material on 2 bluray discs is just fucking horrifying. And also add in the fact that there is banding issues on a good chunk of your releases at times i fear for the worst. So is this something i'll have to put on my stream only list now Funimation?" http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/showthread.php

• Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It's just a mistake on the website. We'll fix it over there shortly and do apologize for the confusion.

Here are the corrections:

Main Feature Video: 1080p High Definition 16x9 (HD Native), 480 Standard Definition
    Special Feature Video: 1080p High Definition 16x9 (HD Native), 480 Standard Definition
    Number of Blu-ray Discs: 3
    Episode 14 Commentary is listed twice.