Complete Series Releases vs Volume Releases

• Hello friends,
    I have what some might consider to be a mild form of OCD - I rather dislike having to purchase anime in "parts." Luckily, I found out that Steins;Gate was getting a complete series release just before I caved and bought parts 1 and 2.
    I was curious as to if anyone knew if any of these titles that are getting released in separate parts (Psycho-Pass, Attack on Titan, Robotics;Notes, etc.) will ever see a complete series release - or at least if that's something that FUNimation typically does with these types of releases. Just want to know so that way I don't order, say, Psycho Pass, only to find out the next week that the entire thing is going to be coming out in just a couple more months.
    I'm not against the separate releases because I know it is probably a bit more profitable in the end (and still more affordable than god damn Aniplex) but again, I'm on the pickier side about it.
    Any responses appreciated!

• a compete set always follows after parts

• It all boils down to patience; if you don't mind playing the waiting game, then as Getchman says, eventually multi-part titles will get re-released as complete sets. With even more patience, you might get lucky and see a S.A.V.E. release, like Shakugan no Shana.