Good Mourning/afternoon/evening

• Hello to Everyone!!!!

It was a serendipitous to find a fine forum community within the Funimation website, and I look forward to reading and opining on many of the threads going on here, barring that I have the time. From what I can see, much like the variety in anime and manga itself, their is a great diversity of opinions regarding a plethora of topics regarding and beyond anime and manga, such as games and music. Although, their is one section that I can not find, and it would greatly appreciated if someone would point to me as to where I might find a sports thread or section. By sports thread or section I do not mean sports related to anime or manga, but quite literally sports. In my experiences on other forms, on sites that are also quite far away from sports such as the M.M.O.R.P.G Runescape, they had at least one sports thread, so in my naive opinion I inferred this one had one as well and because of naivete on these forms I am having trouble finding it. If one exists could someone respond as to where to find it, and if one does not exist, which is reasonable, can someone tell me that to. Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

• Welcome to the FUNimation forums!

Unfortunately, there is no universal section dedicated to sports in general. Sports isn't really known for being an otaku-related topic, like games, music, etc. Anything of that nature is usually talked about in the Member's Lounge, although activity has visibly decreased, and there aren't that many that follow sports around these parts.

Except for me! ^_^ I watch sports occasionally - not as much as I used to, but still probably more than most here at FUNi. I mostly follow NFL and MLB. As for those Dodgers of yours, they're in great position to take the National League, but it looks like one of your best pitchers just hit the D.L.

• welcome to the forums. Enjoy posting with us.

• Hello! It's nice to meet you! I'm a Tigers fan myself. Hope you enjoy posting around the forum!

• Welcome to the forum