3rd season for Rosario + Vampire and more…

• Funimation are you ever going to talk to Gonzo about a third season for Rosario + Vampire. But you do realize the fan base is huge for that anime! I know that Gonzo may have had a bit of financial problems a while ago. But still the book is still ongoing why cant we make a third season for it people would love to see that. Personally im thinking of either making my own company or also making a machine to put people into the anime world and also bring them to out world. Just someone talk to Gonzo and see if you could work something out in this year or maybe in another two or one year. Some people may disagree but i don't care. One more thing i also have the same feeling with Sekirei and Heavens Lost Property. Thanks! - CanThereBeMoreSeasons

• "sigh" I see that you are new here, so welcome. As for this topic, Funimation has no control on what anime get a new season. Japan only goes by the numbers from sales IN Japan. And it didn't do too well there. We all have shows that we would love to see get a new season, but we are at the mercy of the producers, studios in Japan. So don't get your hopes up. The chances are about 0 for a third season.

• !

• We cant give up can we??

• I could message Gonzo and possibly give them ideas? and maybe just get more people to start a debate or something?

• You can have hope or you can give up hope, it doesn't really effect the outcome.

Messaging Gonzo is useless, you'll get an automated message from an overworked office worker with no understanding of English saying "thank you for your interest in our show".

• I know but still we dont know for sure… Gonzo had those financial problems back in what like 2009 so a new season could be quite possible but also maybe another company could buy the series.

• @cantherebemoreseasons:

I know but still we dont know for sure… Gonzo had those financial problems back in what like 2009 so a new season could be quite possible but also maybe another company could buy the series.

Sure, but nothing you say or do will have any impact on this.

• it's actually not Gonzo who gets to make the decisions, its the production committee that funded the anime and hired Gonzo to make it. in this case its mostly Shueisha calling the shots. And since they did not see any significant return on their investment, they have absolutly no incentive to invest in another season, especially now that the manga has ended

• Dear original poster:

As has already been pointed out by everyone in this topic, there is absolutely no chance of a third season of Rosario+Vampire happening. FUNimation can do nothing in their power to "make" said third season happen, and the production companies in Japan have absolutely no interest in a third season at all. Creating topics like these is completely pointless and fruitless, and do nothing but clog up the forums and waste the mod staff's time.

So please, do not post anymore requests for more seasons of Rosario+Vampire or any other anime. Any future topics of this nature will be immediately deleted.

That is all. Thread locked. -_-

• This post is deleted!